While visiting San Francisco, go check out the free Audio Museum at the airport....

Options
Danny Tse
Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
Before you see the sign on the freeway pointing you to Monster [Cable] Park (formerly known as Candlestick Park) or seeing Dolby Labs' headquarter near downtown San Francisco, you can check out the Audio Museum at San Francisco Int'l Airport. It will be there until May 2007....

Stereophile story on the Audio Museum at San Francisco Int'l Airport
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,136
    edited October 2006
    Options
    When I lived in the Bay area (and traveled in and out of SFO with nauseating frequency), I always enjoyed the exhibits along the moving walkways in United's terminal area. This was a long, long time ago (Loma Prieta earthquake days)...
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited October 2006
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote:
    When I lived in the Bay area (and traveled in and out of SFO with nauseating frequency), I always enjoyed the exhibits along the moving walkways in United's terminal area. This was a long, long time ago (Loma Prieta earthquake days)...

SFO has a completely new int'l terminal now. The old int'l terminal has now been remodelled and become a part of the new domestic terminal. All of the terminals are now connected by an internal tram system, while the airport is now connected directly to BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit), the Bay Area's commuter train/subway system.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited October 2006
    Options
    I hear they'll pack your **** for free before you get on a flight there, too. What a service! ;)