It's Friday...thank gawd!!!

2»

Comments

• cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2006
    Beautiful dog Willow!!! Good dental hygene is important for a dog's good health! I'm glad you are taking such good care of her.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited October 2006
    Thanks Cathy. The way I view it is that she did not choose to come to us we chose her and by doing that we owe her the best life possible. She is not back to eating her reg. kibbles we has to add water for the 3 days following the procedure. Today we went out and bought her a cute little pink rain coat and 2 glow in the dark balls which she just loves. I rpomise to take a pic of her in her rain coat ! Guys laugh all you want at me, call me a sissy, but I have never loved an animal so much in my life. (I have had other pets) But Willow has shown and taught me things I never knew a pet could.
    Ok I am taking a deep breath ...waiting for the comments :o
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2006
    That's great Willow & I can't wait to see the pics!

Anyone that makes fun of you for taking your responsibility to your beloved pet seriously will get handed their family jewels by me!

Our pets give us so much & ask for nothing in return accept for love, attention & food.

They are a gift & a big responsibility, if you are not willing to take it & pay for it when needed, don't get a pet!

Well Done Willow!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2