need help finding someone

Options
dave shepard
dave shepard Posts: 1,334
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
Hi guys, I was wondering if if you might be able to help me locate a dear friend if mine and my family.
His name is Bill Forrest wife Terry(passed away), 2 sons Bill/Ryan. He lived next to my Mom and Dad(Passed way 4-99)Harris Circle, Edgewater, Fla. before building a home in Palm Coast, Fla. living there for a few years and going back to their home in Colorado. He owns a home in or around Col Springs, Col. His sons (at least one) has gotten married and moved to the other side of Fla (city unknown). I have lost all contact info he and his late wife had given me. He called a while back talked with my wife and SOB if the number and address wasn't lost again, I have no idea how this house we sware just makes things disapear. If someone knows how I might get ahold of him or might know him could you please forward the info to me via PM/E-mail or if you have any suggestions on how I might try post it for me. I have tried using the number locater on the internet but am not sure if paying the join fee is a good idea they say you can get even a unlisted number and address (which he has). He is also a business man if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Dave

*EDIT* name spelling
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments