My whole setup for sale RTi100, RTi38, Yamaha RX-V659, Optoma H31 projector

Options
tkn
tkn Posts: 35
edited November 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Ok people I have to let go of most of my gear due to an impending divorce. As such, many things have to be split and money's have to be parted...sigh...anyway I'll only keep a basic stereo setup, maybe the future will bring something better

The following stuff is up for sale, everything is extremely well taken care of, and in the case of the Receiver and the projector warranties are still valid, since I got both around May this year. I do not have the original boxes for any of them, 'cuase sincerely I never expected to sell them so quickly...but then again I wasn't expecting the divorce...anyway...everything will ship double boxed, professionaly packed (I pay for it), but I kinda hope the RTi100's are picked up since they're pretty heavy (College Station, Houston area)...

Photos can be found here http://www.flickr.com/photos/tukan/

I'm also selling lots of computer stuff right over here http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=45&threadid=1934015&enterthread=y

Speakers

1 pair of RTi100, floorstanding speakers - $300.00
1 par of RTi38, bookshelf speakers - $160.00
1 pair of R20, bookshelf speakers - $55.00
1 CSI30, center channel - $80.00
1 PSW202, subwoofer - $80.00
1 pair of Energy 3C, bookshelf speakers - $160.00 ***SOLD TO steveinaz***
1 Velodine CHT-8, subwoofer - $145.00 ***SOLD locally ***

Electronics

Yamaha RX-V659, 7.1 Receiver - $370.00 ***SOLD locally***
Onkyo HTR500, 5.1 Receiver - $80.00
Optoma H31, HDTV Projector - $520.00 ***SOLD to Gardner***
Harmony H659, Programmable Remote - $100.00 ***SOLD locally***

Prices do not include shipping. Photos will follow. PM me for questions. By the way I DON'T HAVE A CLEAR IDEA IF PRICES ARE TOO HIGH OR NOT, SO PLEASE IF YOU KNOW BETTER PM ME!!!!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage Mythbusters
Post edited by tkn on

Comments