2 pair of Infinity OWS-1, black

Options
woodyjacobs
woodyjacobs Posts: 706
edited September 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey again,

I have two pair of Infinity on-wall OWS-1 speakers in black. I know these might not be an easy sell here but thought I would try before sending them off to ebay. These are pretty cool speakers...each cabinet has a 6 1/2" woofer and a 3/4" tweet. Matched to the Infinity Entra (and I think perhaps Alpha) series. Each speaker is about 14" high by 9" wide but only 4 1/2" deep, which gives them a pretty flush appearance when mounted (and these really do pretty much have to be wall mounted...they won't stand up on their own very well). I used them all around (FL, C, FR and surrounds) in my front projection set up and was pretty please...they look compact and neat like satellites but have a bigger prescence...although they don't dig real deep (rated down to about 70hz). Very smooth highs though, and excellent vocal clarity. I was particularly impressed with using ones of these as a center. Anyhow, they can be mounted both veritically or horizontally with the keyhole mounts. Both pairs are in excellent shape...perfect drivers and grilles. I bought one pair direct from HarmanAudio on ebay...and have only used one of these speakers...the other is still in plastic. And I have the original box for that pair. The other pair I bought open box at CC, so they have that huge CC open box sticker on the backs.
I'd like to get $90 pair shipped for the pair that includes the never-used speaker, $80 shipped for the other pair. Again I might consider trades for other audio items (amps, receivers, CDPs etc). Not really looking for other speakers though.
system 1:
Athena: AS-F1 mains, AS-C1 center, AS-B1 surrounds, AS-P400 sub, Yammie RXV-730, Rotel RB-976 driving front stage, Samsung BD3600 Blue Ray, Denon DVD2900 for sacd/cd , jbl n24awII on the deck, samsung 40" 1080p lcd

system 2:
XBox 360 Spherex 5.1 system, HK DVD38, Phillips CDC 926 CD changer, Phillips 32" LCD

2 channel
NAD 1600 pre, NAD 2400 THX amp, Phillips CDC 926, Linn extra speaks, crappy TT
Post edited by woodyjacobs on

Comments

• I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited September 2006
    Options
    PM sent.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d