National Menopause Awareness month

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited September 2006
    Wait a second...... Brett is **** ? AND angry ?!

:rolleyes:

I know he hates cats, but .....

They call it MENopause instead of WOMENopause because men are the ones who truly have to suffer through it.

All women have to do is sit around and eat bon-bons and get a license to beech.

:o
    Sal Palooza
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited September 2006

They call it MENopause instead of WOMENopause because men are the ones who truly have to suffer through it.

LOL lets see some cat pics in various positions.. :D
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited September 2006
    swerve wrote:
    i kissed a boy in third grade... all the boys thought it was cool. then I was the first one to kiss a girl on the playground a year later. you think kids don't know... but they do. I mean I realized I didn't really like **** and that the girls had something i really wanted to touch... so yeah... teach away.
    *lol*

Awwww! that's cute... and honest.. but,

what does that have to do with menopause? :p
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited September 2006
    I would just love to shoot you up with a high dose of estrogen for a month & then just stop it.

Then I'll just sit back & watch you turn into a complete whiny, sweaty, sleep deprived, miserable *itch for the next month!

Then you can come back here & tell us how much you are suffering!

Do some research, it's all of the above + osteoperosis, greater risk for heart attacks (we level off right with the men at this time.) etc!

But then again, I know you won't have the guts to go get a finger stuck up your butt to check your prostrate gland, so you can sit there & die of cancer later on!:rolleyes:

Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited September 2006

It's should be called WOMANpause because for the period of time during the change they stop feeling like women and our sex life is on PAUSE until they get though it.
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited September 2006
    I get so tired of hearing bitter women complain how "if men could only be pregnant" if we could only have a period for one week...

well men do alot of stuff, we only wish women could go through as well....:rolleyes:
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited September 2006
    cfrizz wrote:
    I would just love to shoot you up with a high dose of estrogen for a month & then just stop it.
    Then I'll just sit back & watch you turn into a complete whiny, sweaty, sleep deprived, miserable *itch for the next month!
    Then you can come back here & tell us how much you are suffering!

Aw, that'd be a piece of cake !
    Now, if you break 2 of my ribs, I'll admit that I'll have to take the following week off from work, but then it's back to the grindstone, 2 jobs/80 hours per week. Hurtin' like a wet cat on a hot plate (nice cat reference :) ), but ...
    ...well, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. ;)
    cfrizz wrote:
    Do some research, it's all of the above + osteoperosis, greater risk for heart attacks (we level off right with the men at this time.) etc!

Women outlive men because they are married to men.
    And the men don't get any thanks.
    cfrizz wrote:
    But then again, I know you won't have the guts to go get a finger stuck up your butt to check your prostrate gland, so you can sit there & die of cancer later on!:rolleyes:

Oh, yeah ? Well, I'll just...... wait a second.

......nope, I'm a-ok, thank you very much.

......except, I think you owe me a new keyboard. :o
    Sal Palooza
  • cfrizz
    edited September 2006
    Ok I admit you cracked me up here!:D:eek: I meant by letting a doctor check you out! Unless you have a MD liscense that you forgot to tell us about!

We out live you because usually if something is wrong we go to a doctor & get it checked out & treated.

Men wait until it's excruciating & also too late to do anything except make you comfortable while you die!

It was quite depressing looking at all the old women in my mother's senior citizen complex with rings on their fingers & no men in sight! This included my mother who outlived my dad by 21 yrs!

Just like most things in life, menapause doesn't have to be some big production in a woman's life. If she is aware of what will be coming when she goes into the middle part of her life, she can promptly see her doctor for advice & treatment if necessary. Thereby lessening the impact both on her & those around her especially her husband.

But it requires knowledge & education. So if there has to be a national menapause awareness month to help with that, than bring it on!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited September 2006
    cfrizz wrote:
    We out live you because usually if something is wrong we go to a doctor & get it checked out & treated.

Men wait until it's excruciating & also too late to do anything except make you comfortable while you die!

Now there's something I can agree with you 100 %, Cfrizz. :eek:

"Keep the machine running" is the mindset of most men when they finally do go to the doctor.

......I still need a new keyboard, though. :)
    Sal Palooza
  • cfrizz
    edited September 2006
    I'm so happy we finally agree on something!:D You can ask your DOCTOR to replace your keyboard when you go in for a checkup.

(I would love to hear that conversation as you tell him/her why you need a new one!:eek: :D )
    Now there's something I can agree with you 100 %, Cfrizz. :eek:

"Keep the machine running" is the mindset of most men when they finally do go to the doctor.

......I still need a new keyboard, though. :)
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited August 2007
    Coming up soon!

073.gif
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited August 2007
    I'm already getting hot flashes just thinking about it.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    I'm already getting hot flashes just thinking about it.

Go run and wear that flag Zombie, you wear it well..oh and sticks and stones Zommy...er..Zombers..
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    What is the flag's colors? I just have to be able to coordinate...
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    What is the flag's colors? I just have to be able to coordinate...

Well, it's not red, menopause and all that.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Now that's comedy.
    I guess I'll settle for burnt sienna.
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    Now that's comedy.
    I guess I'll settle for burnt sienna.

Now that's comedy, period!

Oooh, I'm sorry, but that's soooo last fall. Pfft.
  • Girl_Addicted
    Girl_Addicted Posts: 195
    edited August 2007
    With all this arguing, I think you guys should just get over your **** envy and whip them all out for one last measuring. Then maybe all of you will shut up about who runs the thread and stop comparing the size of your bulges.

Geez, just get along.
    Trey (5:22:24 AM): my Taylos have copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:22:26 AM): they shiney
    Destiney (5:22:39 AM): ahaha
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:23:25 AM): >_>
    Trey (5:23:27 AM): Mayyybe
    Trey (5:23:31 AM): I do dust them, does this count?
    Destiney (5:23:22 AM): do you linger?
    Trey (5:23:49 AM): not normally
    Destiney (5:23:35 AM): then its okaaaaay
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited August 2007
    :eek: Good idea!! I haven't done that in awhile.:rolleyes:
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Yeah...
    Demi and I just hate each other.

I wish you would choke on my grandmother's vomit. Incidentally, the same vomit that Bon Scott choked on. It's been making the rounds.
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    Yeah...

I wish you would choke on my grandmother's vomit. Incidentally, the same vomit that Bon Scott choked on. It's been making the rounds.

That's nice.
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    Yeah...

Know that poster you sent me? Peed on it, ripped it in half and then stomped about the house BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A MEAN PANTS!
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    You make my inner unicorn weep tears of sorrow Demi.
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007

That made me chuckle.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    Every time you guys post I print it out and use it pick up my dogs ****!
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007

Your inner unicorn is high, like Charlie.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JPONTneuaF4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JPONTneuaF4&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    That's nice.

That wasn't directed at you. It was directed at Senor Demicheese of the He Who Can't Get a Joke Because of my Refusal to Use Emoticons...

or maybe it was directed at you. I forget. Cheerio. Glad to have you (back)onboard girl__addicted. Thought we lost ya to the sea.
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited August 2007
    faster100 wrote: »
    It's funny how you think you can analize me

BAHAHAHAHHH!!!!! :D
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    DEmiUrgE suxors!
    i thnk ur dum

lolololllllllllllllllollololollololllololol
  • Girl_Addicted
    edited August 2007
    That wasn't directed at you. It was directed at Senor Demicheese of the He Who Can't Get a Joke Because of my Refusal to Use Emoticons...

or maybe it was directed at you. I forget. Cheerio. Glad to have you (back)onboard girl__addicted. Thought we lost ya to the sea.

It shouldn't be directed at me.

Except that I did insinuate that you had **** envy.

So, if it was, all is well.