The Dave...

TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
A guy at work brought in his digital camera so I had him take a picture of the oriface rig so y'all could get your yuks on my ghetto rig.........note the ultra chic Tosh top loader CD player. The speaks are R2's and the tuner is an old Realistic FM tuner. Also, the eq is normally flat, but I put the V on it to give the cool look effect.
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by TroyD on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2002
    Man, you need to take a pic of it playing, so everyone can see the coolness of the red led's a bouncin'....

Suprisingly, I don't miss the Dave that much. That realistic tuner has got a high cool-factor though, I want one....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited July 2002
    I bet it sounds pretty darn good. Got to love the tuner?
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2002
    I got the tuner, Tosh and the R2's from Crazy George's Audio Emporium.....

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • RuSsMaN
    edited July 2002
    Looks like system showcase material.....

-R
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited July 2002
    I can't tell for sure, but that integrated screams of Sansui.

You should've "borrowed" that tuner. That's along the lines of what I was looking for.

If that's ghetto, I'm headed north.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • RuSsMaN
    edited June 2007
    Reference quality stuff here.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    Sweet.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited June 2007
    First time I know of someone having a rig for the ****.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    I have a mini office rig.

Some SWEET mini Mirages with slight imperfections. A 8" subwoofer I got for $30 off ebay (not that bad for small 2.1, tho), and a NAD 712 receiver I acquired somewhere along the way.

Actually sounds decent compared to everyday computer speakers, and it has a tuner.

One thing, tho, is that now I get this bad buzzing sound from my computer. Tried different inputs on the receiver, and it remains. I think my computer's line-out is crapping out. I get a new laptop soon, so we'll see if it has a better output.

Sweet office rig, Troy! I now see why you sold off the MF A3.2. Who needs that piece when you have 8 hours to rock out at the office each day.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited June 2007
    HTrookie wrote: »
    First time I know of someone having a rig for the ****.

I was thinking the same thing. Just wonder which one...or mabye i shouldn't
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited June 2007
    I got a couple more of those Yamaha integrateds laying around if you bust that one.

They can't see how way cool the Tosh is Troy. The tuner was a coup.