2 Rotel Rb 850stereo Amps/monoblocks

Options
univera
univera Posts: 848
edited September 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
$275.00 delivered. This is quality power for a cheap price. 7/10

Selling my very first, mid-fi amps from my teen years. Needlessly holding onto them. Don't know how I can be sentimental about a piece of electronics...but...many good times were had using these amps.

I upgraded from my JVC all in one system to these and never looked back. Very conservatively rated at 50 wpc. Don't know their 4 ohm rating. Bridged mono is 150 wpc. These use dual transformers which is why they can perform much better than the ratings would indicate. I used to run both in mono to power a pair of Kef 104/2's and they were awesome. This pair will give you more than the ratings would indicate. Read the reviews. http://audioreview.com/mfr/rotel/amplifiers/PRD_116108_1583crx.aspx

These were serviced a few years ago and have not been used since. They have not been used in 5 years or more. I recently loaned them to someone to try in his system and everything worked just fine.

Pics to follow. Each has some scratches and wear. If you are looking for good, clean power from a quality name to run your speaks in mono, these should do the trick. Would work well as upgraded power to your mains in 2 channel or mult-channel and as a sub amp.
UNIVERA
Historic Charleston SC

2 Channel:
SDA-SRS's RDO tweets
Biamped Anthem 2 SE's w/1970's NOS Siemens CCA's
Anthem Pre 2L w/E.harmonix platinum matched 6H23's
CDP- NAD C 542

HT setup:
AVR: NAD T 773
Rears: Polk LC80i
DVD: Toshiba 3109 dual tray
Subs: Velodyne and M&K
T.V.: Sony KDL-52XBR4 w/Vans Evers Clean Line Jr.
Conditioner: Panamax M5100EX

Master Bedroom Sony 40KDL-XBR3

"I love it when a plan comes together." Hannibal Smith, The A-Team