Where to buy in Canada

Pinkank
Pinkank Posts: 12
edited August 2006 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hi all,

So im looking for a place to shop online in Canada, most of the places i know of only ship to the states. Does anyone know of a place i can try other than ebay.

Also, the 25 post thing for the buy/sell section is kind of annoying, because i might be interested in the C500.1 but i cant ask him about it.

hope somebody knows of a good place

-Zach
Post edited by Pinkank on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited August 2006
    i thought www.cardomain.com/shop shipped to canada???
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Pinkank
    Pinkank Posts: 12
    edited August 2006
    when i try to calculate shipping there, even for polk products, i get this:

Sorry, but in accordance with the manufacturer's policies, we are unable to ship Phoenix Gold, Infinity, JBL, Harman Kardon, Coustic, MTX Audio, Xtant, VAC, Rockford Fosgate or Streetwires products to Canadian addresses.
  • Greg Peters
    Greg Peters Posts: 605
    edited August 2006
    Pinkank wrote:
    when i try to calculate shipping there, even for polk products, i get this:

Sorry, but in accordance with the manufacturer's policies, we are unable to ship Phoenix Gold, Infinity, JBL, Harman Kardon, Coustic, MTX Audio, Xtant, VAC, Rockford Fosgate or Streetwires products to Canadian addresses.

I don't see Polk listed among those...Sounddomain does have shipping to Canada in their shipping page.

http://www.cardomain.com/service/shipping.pl

I would imagine that shipping those select products to Canada is against policy of their suppliers, and that doing so would result in product bought through an "authorized dealer" would not then carry warranty being shipped contrary to wishes of the supplier.

While I haven't yet ordered from Cardomain/Sounddomain, I wouldn't hesitate if they had something I needed. Try calling the 1 800 number and speaking with a real, live human.