FS: Multimedia Gaming PC parts or whole

Options
francis1967
francis1967 Posts: 161
edited August 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I bought a HP DV6045 laptop yesterday to use as my main rig for a while.

Selling therefore my trusted computer that plays any game out there, it has been my substitute pre-pro when I was between receivers and handled DTS and DD movies with great ease. It has been my TV and DVD player onto a 110" screen using my OPTOMA 739 that I also have for sale for $650 sells on Ebay for $1399 and retails $2199

Selling the computer as parts or as the whole rig, ready to go. Rig is preferred by far and you will see by the price below that I really mean that.

Will include some goodies on the software side to spice it up. This computer is loaded if you take the full cahoona here.

OK, the parts are (AND every part and the computer as whole is in mint condition. Yes I am anal about keeping my stuff as new....):

Intel P4 3.0c ghz 30 caps 800mhz f.bus special edition NORTHWOOD. The best Northwood core Pentium 4 processor made? Certainly the coolest running and easiest to o-c. It is the P4 Northwood 3.0C ghz special edition with 30 caps instead of the standard 12 or something. It is a great chip, this one, I have been lucky. It has run steady at 10% over stock and doesn't get warm to the touch at all. Cool as ice and not kidding either!
I also bought the Zalman pure copper cooler to go with this 478 socket chip. You can't here the fan spin...ever. Even at heavy loads it is silent.
ASKING $125 including Zalman CNPS7000 all copper ultra quiet CPU cooler.

PNY technologies 6800 ULTRA 256mb GDDR3 AGP Graphics card, the fastest AGP card ever?.
Test: http://www.sharkyextreme.com/hardware/videocards/article.php/3406871
ASKING total $130 including:

Included and installed with 6800ULTRA is the Zalman all copper GPU cooler VF900 that cost $45.
Test: http://www.pro-clockers.com/article.php?id=118
FREE with Graphics card

Motherboard is the super stable ASUS P4P800 SE which is great for overclocking if you want to use these parts to their full potential. I didn't, wasn't necessary...could play all the games out today easily.
Test: http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=81253
ASKING $30

Soundblaster AUDIGY 2 AZ Platinum PRO high end sound card and external prepro console that cost me $279 when I bought it a year ago. THX rated and does all the DTS and Dolby Digital up to 7.1 for an awesome 112db I believe of pure power.
ASKING $125

There are six ultraquiet fans in this case plus two 5 1/4 All LCD blue/black fan controllers to control every aspect of keeping this computer cool with little or no noise. Each fan is monitored for temp, speed failsafe and more. Fans are rated 18db-25db so they are truly near-silent. Each console cost $40 and each fan cost $15
ASKING $20 for one console and three fans and $20 for the other console and three fans, OR $30 for everything!

PLEXTOR 712A 12x 8mb buffer DVD and CD burner -+R -+RW etc. List too long to mention. Go
BIG TEST: [URL=]"http://www.anandtech.com/storage/showdoc.aspx?i=2052[/URL] Cost me $129.
ASKING $30

Hard drive is the SEAGATE Barracuda 7200.7 SATA - ST3160023AS 160GB Serial ATA 8mb buffer an awesome and fast hard drive that has been kept meticulously and clean. No problems whatsoever...ever. Bought it for $119
ASKING $20 wiped clean, or $70 with XP professional, Quake III, UT 2004, Madden 2005 Football, Half-Life (all episodes), Businessplan PRO 2005, System Mechanic 2006 and tons more.

The case is a full tower for ample cooling and dampening. Off-hand I don't remember the brand and model and I am sitting here in the dark at 2am so I am not bothering with going over there yet. Will post on it in the morning. I know it cost me $129 and is superquiet. The powersupply is a wellknown brand high end 550watt modular thing that also cost me a small fortune $169 and it is absolutely silent...can't hear the fan at all.
ASKING $25 for the case and the powersupply. If you only want the powersupply, I am still asking $25 for it, so you are basically getting the case for free.

There are the two COMPRO VIDEOMATE GOLD+ TV tuner PCI cards as well, with remote control and shows my tv on the Optoma 739 like nobody's business. It is awesome. I have two of these actually. One never got used. So two TV tuners. They both cost $89 when I bought them.
SPECS and TEST: http://www.guru3d.com/article/content/102/
ASKING $15 for the used set and $25 for the new set.

The only thing in my rig that I am keeping is the ultra expensive memory. I have some very solid DDR 400 that reaches timings of 2-3-3 and I will include the 1gb 2x512mb for for $15. I will throw it in for FREE to whomever will take the whole computer as it stands.

I WILL ACCEPT $395 FOR THE WHOLE RIG AND ALL THE SOFTWARE and I have tons of software (useful software...) on it.

Please don't lowball me. The graphics card cost $479 and the CPU cost $329 by themselves only a year ago. Add it up and you will see that the computer cost around $1700 with the XP PRO and the games and other software. $375 can't be too bad for a turnkey HOME THEATER PC that is super for gaming too.

No paypal. Check or money order ok. Ship parts by USPS or whole PC by FEDEX or UPS Ground. Buyer pays from 86323

PS for you enthusiasts....it scored 63140 in Aquamark and 6294 3DMark05 and that was pretty much stock settings.
Post edited by francis1967 on

Comments

• KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Very nice price for the system! Wish I had the extra money...what size of HD is it sata?
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Weird...the text is there if I wanna edit, but it isn't showing in the post...thanks for catching that...
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2006
    Options
    nice rig if i had the extra money id buy it, ive been looking to build another system and that has almost everything i want but i have to pass. good luck with the sale
  • francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Selling of course the monitor as well. It is a NESO USA A900 19 inch LCD with NO dead pixels anywhere and no "white faded spots". Clean as a whistle.

I bought it at Newegg.com as an A-stock product about one year ago for $289 after rebates and I think it sold for $349. I see it lists now for $229 and thereabouts.

All I am asking for it is $50 plus shipping. Add it to the PC above or just grab the screen and run :)

Terms same as in main ad above.

Here are some specs I found on it:

Features/Specifications:
    19-Inch TFT LCD Flat Panel Color Monitor

General Features:
    Silver Bezel
    19-Inch active matrix TFT LCD Panel
    0.294 mm pixel pitch
    16.7 million colors
    Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024
    Contrast Ratio: 500:1
    Response Time: 16 ms
    Brightness: 250 cd/m2
    15-pin standard VGA connector
    Onscreen display controls
    Built-in Speakers
    VESA compatible for wall mounting (4x4 inch -- wall mount kit not included)

Power Input:
    AC Input: 100 ~ 240V / 1.8A, 50 - 60 Hz
  • francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Just realized that the laptop has the shabang of wireless comms so I don't need my Netgear Firewall/PrintServer either. NETGEAR FWG114P

This puppy actually cost a little....like $169. I will throw it in for free to whomever buys the rig. There is a matching wireless PCI card in the PC as well, so you are good to go with placing the computer anywhere you want and then just put the hub with the modem somewhere.

Anyway, FREE to whomever takes the whole cahoona. $30 to he/she who just wants a very nice Wireless 802.11g 54mbps firewall and printserver. This is actually not a bad deal for the lucky taker. Go into any store and say you want your wireless network and also that you want your Printer wireless as well. It will cost ya...like $150 at least for the combo.
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Yeah this will be sold by tomorrow.
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2006
    Options
    PM sent on the monitor
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited August 2006
    Options
    PM sent on everything.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Gaara
    Gaara Posts: 2,415
    edited August 2006
    Options
    PM sent on pc, if no one else needs it
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Francis, what type of memory is it... I'd like to get some more if I was the first to PM you on the whole system.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Thanks for all the response to my ad.

Joeparaski has first dibs, his PM came in first.
    If he decides not to take it (can't see why not hehe), then Jdhdiggs and gaara has their chance in that order.

Also selling a near new awesome Optoma projector with native 1024x768 res and has DVI input and autoscaling for widescreen and high def. It is the Optoma 739. Asking $595 for a $2000 projector on A-gon and I wanna see if any polkie might need one for their home theater or regular TV setup. I have used it to play DOOM 3 and PREY on a 100" screen. Now that is scary with good surround sound.

My ad at Audiogon.com is here:
    http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?homevdeo&1160759170&item
  • francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    ...diggs,

I have to have a look at the memory, I believe it is Kingston DDR400 dual channel.
  • francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    For a few dollars more...exactly $75 extra I will include more software.

The titles are:

XP Pro installed, and you get the original MS XP Pro disk with serial
    Netgear software for the firewall
    Logitech CD
    Business Plan Pro
    NERO 6 ULTRA Edition Suite
    PaintShopPro Studio
    SystemSuite6 Professional PC tools
    Plextor DVDwriting software
    SAGE Blackbird TV software
    Quicken 2004 Deluxe
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite
    Half-Life
    TeamFortress
    HalfLife Opposing Force
    HalfLife CounterStrike
    Half Life Blue Shift
    Unreal Tournament Editors Choice Edition
    Doom3 complete set
    Madden 2005
    Rainbow 6 Ravenshield
    Logitech Gaming Software
    Logitech Wingman Software
    Ulead Movie Wizard Suite
    Greeting Card Factory

These are all originals that I have bought retail so you get the complete set of disks for all plus all product serial numbers and I will throw the CD holder from Vakoss. It only cost me like $15 but it will keep all your CDs safe.
  • malikarshad
    malikarshad Posts: 527
    edited August 2006
    Options
    PM Sent.

Speakers=>Salk Soundscape 8, Soundscape Center,Surrounds-Dali Rubicon LCR, Lsi7
    PreAmp, Amp => Marantz AV8801, ATI 6007 amp, Oppo HA-1 DAC
    Source => Sonore MicroRendu, Oppo BDP-103, Mede8er 600XD, Dune HD Smart D1, Synology DS1813+(16TB)
    Sub - JTR Captivator S2 (Dual 18")
    Power - Furman IT-Ref20i on dedicated 30Amp circuit with Furutech GTX-R outlet
    Screen=> JVC RS-45 projector Da-Lite HP 133" 2.35
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Just a Note to EVERYONE:

This is NOT EBAY! The Flea Market does not involve bidding to jump in front of people and or changing deals/prices. It is a fixed price, first commitment gets it. If you want it, PM and mark it in the thread and that's it.

FWIW: The back door dealing that has already gone on has already added several people to my "Never buy, never sell" list. I am also no longer interested in the entire bundle that I was ready to purchase (and first in line for). I figured since everyone's word was so flexible, mine should be as well...

Mike: put it on Ebay, you'll do better there and it would be a level playing field. That way some people aren't thinking its a set price and having others bid up the price. Sorry to piss on your thread, but this was eating at me and doesn't smell/feel right.
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited August 2006
    Options
    That's why the whole, PM deal doesnt work.. interest should always be posted in the sale thread first.. then off to PM.. only it doesnt ever go that way..

That was it doesnt show as still available only to hear, someone pm'd me before you posted..
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2006
    Options
    faster100 wrote:
    That's why the whole, PM deal doesnt work.. interest should always be posted in the sale thread first.. then off to PM.. only it doesnt ever go that way..

That was it doesnt show as still available only to hear, someone pm'd me before you posted..

Exactly, check post 12. Did Joe ever post in the thred? I got a PM that he passed but let me know that I was next in line, but others wanted to bid up the price in order to get it in front of me and implied that the price had changed, but there was added goodies so Mike didn't just blindly up the price for no reason.
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited August 2006
    Options
    I think you should look at the deal and who has PM you, I have seen post here on the FM first and then the person backs out and you are screwed out of the sale and the other buyers have moved on, if I get a firm solid deal on a PM I will go with who ever PM me first while also looking at the FM to make sure no toes are stepped on. I have seen to many people back out of deals here, I almost did but a person's word should be his bond.

CRj
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited August 2006
    Options
    That's why the whole, PM deal doesnt work.. interest should always be posted in the sale thread first.. then off to PM.
    I couldn't agree with that more...this should be one of the set rules IMO...
  • jdhdiggs
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Crj:

I agree wholeheartedly. That's why you should post in both places (PM and the sale thread). This is the ONLY way to keep bidding from happening. If I post first, someone shouldn't be able to come in at a higher price in PM. What this can cause is the seller to claim that "so and so" PM'd first so it went to them and not the first person to post the sale in the thread.

I agree entirely with the last statement as well. Example: I had a bunch of crap come up (e-room visit, 4 tires destroyed on 1 car, another car needing a new tranny) so I couldn't drop $1K on some mono's from Doro on a deal I made before the crap hit the fan. I made a commitment to him and I got it done by selling some stock and some other juggling just to keep from bouncing a mortgage check (or any other checks). It ended up costing me more than what I paid him but I said he'd have his money by a set date and I met it.

In this case, it appears to me that the deal changed AFTER I committed. Now I'm not saying Mike did anything overtly wrong, but since the deal changed so now I'm uncomfortable so I'm backing out. Mike is trying to be a stand up guy about it. I'm more pissed at the people "bidding" and PM'ing without posting interest here as well.
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited August 2006
    Options
    I agree diggs, I had a rough day got laid off and was going out of my head for awhile, but I had mad a deal with faster100 and Dave, Faster100 had sent back his amps and was waiting on me, now do I break the deal with him and Dave, with a solid no BS excuse, or come home talk to the wife and keep my word and rep. Deals are done and waiting to de completed. PM's do work, but posting here keeps thing above board. Now if you get a PM and then come back and post that a deal is pending, that is different, becuase it has happened to me.
    CRj
  • francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    I agree with all your views here, but the final say is mine on this item and such is life.

I did NOT play anyone up against eachother.

I didn't email back and forth trying to get a higher price.

What I did was that I changed the product by adding this:

XP Pro installed, and you get the original MS XP Pro disk with serial
    Netgear software for the firewall
    Logitech CD
    Business Plan Pro
    NERO 6 ULTRA Edition Suite
    PaintShopPro Studio
    SystemSuite6 Professional PC tools
    Plextor DVDwriting software
    SAGE Blackbird TV software
    Quicken 2004 Deluxe
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite
    Half-Life
    TeamFortress
    HalfLife Opposing Force
    HalfLife CounterStrike
    Half Life Blue Shift
    Unreal Tournament Editors Choice Edition
    Doom3 complete set
    Madden 2005
    Rainbow 6 Ravenshield
    Logitech Gaming Software
    Logitech Wingman Software
    Ulead Movie Wizard Suite
    Greeting Card Factory

So to those of you pissing on my thread......here is what I have to say:

Who in their right mind will look at that CHANGED list of legit and complete sets of software and then look at the specs of the complete computer hardware and think that they have the right to get my property for next-to-nothing, and then start crying about who I say was first.....well, I really don't know what to say but "grow up and live in the real world".

I also changed the hardware spec to include MORE hardware that Joe is getting for his monies. Joe was professional enough to call me and discuss this over the phone and I felt that he was - IS - the right guy for the deal.

Yes, there are rules to follow on the Fleamarket.
    No, this isn't Ebay.
    And yes, I could have listed on Ebay and I would have surely gotten MORE money by a large margin, but I wanted a fellow Polkie to benefit from this and I was willing to literally GIVE AWAY freely a large part of my personal property. Joe was FIRST to PM me on my CHANGED product. OK, no-one else....JOE....no-one else.....GOT IT?!!

Go cry somewhere else.

- I just sold a $600 Titanic sub - AS NEW - for $140 to a POLKIE
    Could have listed on Ebay and gotten way more.

- I just sold two CS400i speakers here, one for $100 and the other for $130 to two POLKIES
    Could have (should have???) easily gotten probably near $100 more on each speaker had I listed on Ebay

- I just sold the Harman 7300 highly discounted to a fellow POLKIE.
    Could have easily gotten a couple of hundred more had I run it for 10 days on Ebay

- I just sold this be-damned PC with two tv tuners, 6800 ULTRA card, Asus deluxe board, DVD burner, high end power supply, BEST Audigy 2 ZS Plat PRO soundcard, top model Neatgear Firewall and Print server/wireless +++++ and add software - legit software - for a good $1300 that I paid for it the last two years....for a mere few hundred dollars to a fellow POLKIE, when.....
    I should have/COULD HAVE split it up and made maybe twice that on Ebay easily....

OH FORGOT: JOE, YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS...., but others will cry even more......I FORGOT TO LIST THAT THIS INCLUDES THE LOGITECH HIGH END DINOVO Bluetooth keyboard and mx1000 MOUSE...retailing for $199 today....but included in this computer. Used, yes, but in excellent condition. And the list goes on as I find more stuff....ONE 2.4ghz wireless rumblepack GAME CONTROLLER as well!!

Why do I do this? Because this is the forum and this is the fleamarket and we take care of eachother here. Or have I misunderstood?

And finally...

- I just sold my Rotel RB-1095 amp to a fellow POLKIE for around $300-$400 less than what they sell for on Ebay and Agon all the time. Yeah, Yeah, I know....I shouldn't have listed it here...I should have gone to Ebay and sold it there.

AND some of you have the nerve to diss me, to tell me I shouldn't do this, tell me I should have gone to Ebay because this isn't the place.....

You totally inconsiderate, rude, unprofessional and.......DUMB a**es. I feel sorry for you that your hearts are hard as stone.

Tell me then....if I haven't done exactly what the spirit of this fleamarket is....give something of mine (or to discount way more than street price) to someone else who shares the same interest (POLK, HT and AUDIO) as me, as a kind gesture because this is what we do here on the forum and in the Fleamarket section....when I EASILY could have made hundreds - and even those of you with half a brain can see this - yes, hundreds more on these items by bypassing the Polk Fleamarket and gone Ebay instead....then what the hell have I done? I thought this is what we do for eachother. And then you tear my post apart telling me how wrong I was.

Next time, I will just shove the whole Fleamarket thing up where it belongs, if people don't appreciate the gesture. I really thought I followed the spirit of the fleamarket, but I guess giving away one's personal belongings isn't good enough anymore. Maybe I should pay you to take it?
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Man, I would've loved to have ended up with that PC.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Joe, would you like each part taken out of the computer and individually wrapped? Or just left in the computer, readily installed?

I can do both. Just let me know.
  • joeparaski
    joeparaski Posts: 1,865
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Joe, would you like each part taken out of the computer and individually wrapped? Or just left in the computer, readily installed?

I can do both. Just let me know.

No, just leave the whole thing intact, thanks.

Joe
    Amplifiers: 1-SAE Mark IV, 4-SAE 2400, 1-SAE 2500, 2-SAE 2600, 1-Buttkicker BKA 1000N w/2-tactile transducers. Sources: Sony BDP CX7000es, Sony CX300/CX400/CX450/CX455, SAE 8000 tuner, Akai 4000D R2R, Technics 1100A TT, Epson 8500UB with Carada 100". Speakers:Polk SDA SRS, 3.1TL, FXi5, FXi3, 2-SVS 20-29, Yamaha, SVS center sub. Power:2-Monster HTS3500, Furman M-8D & RR16 Plus. 2-SAE 4000 X-overs, SAE 5000a noise reduction, MSB Link DAC III, MSB Powerbase, Behringer 2496, Monarchy DIP 24/96.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2006
    Options
    francis and joe, just FYI it is best to remove any HSF's that you can, as they may break off in transit and ruin whatever they're connected to.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • joeparaski
    joeparaski Posts: 1,865
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Holy crap, I didn't think of that.......ok Francis, put it in pieces just to be on the safe side. Thanks.

Joe
    Amplifiers: 1-SAE Mark IV, 4-SAE 2400, 1-SAE 2500, 2-SAE 2600, 1-Buttkicker BKA 1000N w/2-tactile transducers. Sources: Sony BDP CX7000es, Sony CX300/CX400/CX450/CX455, SAE 8000 tuner, Akai 4000D R2R, Technics 1100A TT, Epson 8500UB with Carada 100". Speakers:Polk SDA SRS, 3.1TL, FXi5, FXi3, 2-SVS 20-29, Yamaha, SVS center sub. Power:2-Monster HTS3500, Furman M-8D & RR16 Plus. 2-SAE 4000 X-overs, SAE 5000a noise reduction, MSB Link DAC III, MSB Powerbase, Behringer 2496, Monarchy DIP 24/96.
  • jhermance
    jhermance Posts: 214
    edited August 2006
    Options
    That was a sweet deal on a sweet pc! Would have loved to pick it up myself.
    Samsung UN46C7000
    Cambridge Audio 640R
    Sony BDP-S570
    Magnepan MMG's
    Totem Dreamcatcher Center
    Eleganza™ Bella 1200 High Performance Subwoofer
    Polk R15 Surrounds
    Audioquest Cables
    Panamax 5510-PRO AC Regenerator
    Monster Cable HTS 2500 MKII power cleaner
    Nordost Blue Heaven Interconnects
  • francis1967
    edited August 2006
    Options
    Joe,

I am taking out the heatsink, the graphics card and any other valuables. Will package like it will go through a hurricane and make it to you in one piece.

Thanks for the tip.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2006
    Options
    joeparaski wrote:
    Holy crap, I didn't think of that.......ok Francis, put it in pieces just to be on the safe side. Thanks.

Joe

I've seen it happen too many times. usually it's the processor heatsink. The plastic tabs break off, rendering the motherboard useless.
    Ludicrous gibs!