Where's the parts cross reference???

Options
riglehart
riglehart Posts: 276
edited August 2006 in Vintage Speakers
I once found a parts cross reference that listed *ALL* of the polk audio speakers and the parts for them. It was a really nice set up to find your parts. It was in tables (spreadsheet style) and listed everthing you'd ever want to know very conveniently.

I remember it was hard to find, and I think it was on polk's site somewhere. But, I'll be darned if I can find it now. I even looked on polksda.com thinking I might have seen it there.

Anyone have the link? (Or have any idea what I'm talking about?)
Jolida Tube
Polk 11T, 7, 5, 5jr, 4
Standard equip not worth bragging about.
Post edited by riglehart on

Comments

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited August 2006
    Options
    use the search function,,"schematics",scroll down about halfway,and there it is,,you can thank Mr.Doro for them.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • riglehart
    edited August 2006
    Options
    That's a great post. But, not what I was thinking of. I'm pretty sure it was buried in the polk audio web site, and I had it bookmarked because it was impossible to find. If I remember, it was basically a table that showed every speaker, one line each, kind of like this...

model driver tweeter radiator crossover etc..
    m10 | 2 - 6510 | sl2000 | xxxxxx | xxxxxxxxx |
    m5b | 6503 | sl3000 | xxxxx.....

I'm just using this as an example, so don't scream if my parts are wrong. This was the basic format of several web pages of stuff.
    Jolida Tube
    Polk 11T, 7, 5, 5jr, 4
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2006
    Options
    I don't know why they removed the link in the new version of the forum, but you can get to it by going to http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com and then clicking on service and parts at the top...

or here's a direct link http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/service/models/
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • riglehart
    edited August 2006
    Options
    THAT'S IT!!!! Thanks
    Jolida Tube
    Polk 11T, 7, 5, 5jr, 4