Hey Kim/Justin

sc0tty8
sc0tty8 Posts: 69
edited August 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
Well, if you don't remember, I was the dude that wanted the "iso-baric" box plans. I got them. Box built. Love polks, HOWEVER, I want 2 more of these dx-12's. They are the hardest-hitting-best-sounding subwoofer that has ever been in my trunk, and trust me, I have had lots of amps and woofers in my trunk. I am now in the phase of wanting to build a flus-mount totally not going anywhere box(bolted in). I would really appreciate it if you could give me sum ideas about what size and such. I have a smaller 2 door hatchback, with about 38"-40" width and 15" hieght to work with. I would like a box to match the angle of my back seat. I want to do 4 DX-12's in an iso-baric setup. This box would also be my amp rack. I am trying to figure out how to get this all to fit.

Thanks,
Sc0tty8:confused:
Post edited by sc0tty8 on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2001
    Scotty,
    What is the depth of the rear hatch area in your car??

Thanks,
    Kim
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • sc0tty8
    edited August 2001
    Well, I have like 2 1/2-3FT to work with going from that back seat to the back of the car, but as you goto the back of the car from the back seat, the trunk slopes slightly downward. I would like to have the box take up a small foot print as possible due to the fact my spare tire is there(never used, don't plan on it:) I have plenty of that white poofy stuff used for stuffing boxes. Incase you wondering, my car is a dodge shadow.

Thanks,
    Sc0tty8 :eek:
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2001
    Here are the plans!!

Happy Box Building,
    Kim, Polk Audio
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • sc0tty8
    edited August 2001
    Thanks for the plans for the boxes. I seen that a few other people have downloaded them, and probably wont even attempt to build the box. Also, one more question with that box, should I ujse one massive amp to pound the polks, or what?

Thanks,
    Scott