Looking for LSi series package deal!!! New or Used

Options
mopedbob
mopedbob Posts: 12
edited July 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Hi everyone. I am looking at buying a high end, surround sound speaker system. I am intersted in the LSi series. I am not sure if I would like the LSi 25 or 15, but I'm sure the best price will make that decision for me. Also need one LSiC, a pair of LSiFX or LSi9 and a PSW1000. I will also required a pair of Atrium 60 or 55 or 45. I do live just East of Toronto, Canada and hope to get a good deal around here. But if I can get an awesome deal across the border, the good old USA, I will also consider buying from there. I might not be able to buy all the pieces all at once, so I hope you can be accomodating. I will also consider any use system in the LSi series. Please let me know what you have to offer and how much and I will responded back as soon as I can. You can email me at mopedbob@excite.com or on this post if you like!!!
Once again, thank you for your time.

Robert :)
Post edited by mopedbob on

Comments

• rookiejk
    rookiejk Posts: 60
    edited July 2006
    Options
    I have an Lsi setup (Lsi25s, LSiC, and LSiFX) as well as a B&K AVR505 to drive them. About 2.5 years old. Any interest? I live in Wisconsin, so delivery could be arranged.
    Receiver: B&K AVR505
    Fronts: Lsi25s
    Center: Lsic
    Surround: LsiXs
    TV: 57'' RP Toshiba
  • mopedbob
    mopedbob Posts: 12
    edited July 2006
    Options
    Thanks rookiejk.

I was hoping to get a brand new system, but what the heck, if you can give me an awesome deal that I just cannot refuse and I'm sure my wife would rather see me save the money. I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking.
    1) What color are the speakers, cherry or black ash?
    2) Has this system been in a smoke free enviroment?
    3) Would you be willing to sell the receiver with the speakers?
    4) If yes, how much?
    5) What is the reason for you selling the system?
    6) What is your honest opinion about the speakers and receiver?
    7) Would you be willing to meet me over the border as I can only imagine what custom would charge me bringing the speakers back into Canada.
    8) What is the condition of the system and would you be able to email me some pics at mopedbob@excite.com
    9) Finaly, what is your bottom price for the speakers?

Thank you for your time in answering my add and email.

Robert Maurice