Aragon 4004 Mk II Amplifier

carvinman1
carvinman1 Posts: 62
edited June 2006 in Electronics
Can anyone tell me if the Aragon 4004 Mk II amp is compatible with SDA speakers? I have my eye on a pair of SDA 2As, and would like to drive them with the Aragon if possible. Thanks for your help!

Later,
Danny
Post edited by carvinman1 on

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    edited June 2006
    Did you try doing a search? I know it's been discussed before, but I don't remember the out come.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited June 2006
    Russman sold this amp a few months back, if I recall it can be used with the SDA's, get your search on, the answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

CRj
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    edited June 2006
    See this link

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35108&highlight=aragon

If in doubt and you don't get a soild answer here; call Aragon (Klipsch) and get clarification.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!