WTB: LSi's Old Styly Cherry Misc mods

Options
jdhdiggs
jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
edited June 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Looking for a pair of 7's,9's, FX's, or 15's (If local, B-more, philly, NJ are local)
Looking for single 9 or C

Thought I'd see what's out there..
There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
Post edited by jdhdiggs on

Comments

• criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited June 2006
    Options
    My Lsi 15's might be coming up for sale soon, in Jersey, they are prime, minty, boxes, manuals, and unopened warranty info, cherry in color. I will let you know if you are interested, let me know.

CRj
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2006
    Options
    If they are the old style (dull, yellowish finish, seems on the balck) and not the new style (glossy orange, no seems) I'd definately be interested.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I will have my bro check them out tonight and get back to you soon.

CRj
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I think Airplay still has his older model 7's for sale. I don't know the color, but shoot him a PM...........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2006
    Options
    They are the old style but ebony.

Still kicking myself for selling a set of 7's
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I will have the lsi's from wingnut next weekend and it comes with a single 9, ebony though... I will try it but most likely sell it for a LsiC or sell it to fund towards a pair of 9's.. Lemme know if you have to have cherry

off topic, but do the 15's have a powered sub? if so can you turn it off.. or how does that 8" work?
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited June 2006
    Options
    15's don't have a powered sub. 25's do, and if you're going to turn it off, which you can, you might as well buy lsi9's :)
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Must be the old style cherry. I don't need these, just if the right speakes come along *cough* crboy *cough* to upgrade what I currently have, I'm willing to help the guy out. What ever happend to your 7's Cliff?