MacLeod, were you in Washington D.C.

Jstas
Jstas Posts: 14,804
edited June 2006 in Car Audio & Electronics
If so, did you happen to catch a comedy show with Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White and Larry The Cable Guy?

If all the above is true then you would want to check out the Blue Collar Comedy Tour -- One For The Road.

They panned to specific members of the audience to get thier reactions several times through the whole thing. They panned to a guy who looked exactly like you. I wasn't sure at first but then they panned a second time and they showed the guy that looked like you with a woman next to him who looked like your wife.

So if you were there, you saw the show and you were with your wife, both of you are on national cable TV laughing at the Blue Collar Comedy tour. It aired Sunday night but they will be showing it again...and again...and again...and...you get the point.
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
Post edited by Jstas on

Comments

• audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited June 2006
    Hey, jstas! How ya been doing?
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited June 2006
    Jstas wrote:
    If so, did you happen to catch a comedy show with Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White and Larry The Cable Guy?

damnit i LOVE the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, especially the antics of Ron White. That's great comedy plain and simple.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2006
    If anybody says they like Larry the c%$kgobbler, I will delete this thread. I invite you to read this:http://www.bobanddavid.com/david.asp?artID=183
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited June 2006
    He offended David Cross and Bob Odenkirk? Oh no! You've watched Mr. Show, I hope...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2006
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2006
    The first time I saw Larry the Cable Guy was ten years ago in Nebraska. His act hasn't changed much.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited June 2006
    Good to see ya back John.

No we werent in D.C. Although I really want to go there when I have more time (we spent a few hours there after Polkfest) and really see the sights. And by sights I mean the Smithsonian and the White House. Larry the Cable Guy wouldnt be too high up on that list. ;)
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited June 2006
    Josh wrote:
    If anybody says they like Larry the c%$kgobbler, I will delete this thread. I invite you to read this:http://www.bobanddavid.com/david.asp?artID=183
    cliffnotes?
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited June 2006
    exalted512 wrote:
    cliffnotes?

Sure:

"I'm a crybaby liberal who doesn't want my feelings hurt by a redneck conservative who makes more money telling **** jokes than I do saying ****."
  • exalted512
    edited June 2006
    sweet
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited June 2006
    I never could get into the BCCT, just seemed to make fun of southerners and continue the stereotypes that we are all inbred pigf**kers and think of all islamic people as "towel head terrorists" While I know everybody has different opinions, I don't think anybody truly wants to be viewed as an ignorant "sum ****"
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • exalted512
    edited June 2006
    its sumuva ****
    -Cody
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited June 2006
    exalted512 wrote:
    its sumuva ****
    -Cody

Oh, sorry. I suck at correct spellings I guess ;)
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2006
    I never minded the "country comedian" thing. Jeff Foxworthy is hilarious and some of the others are ok.
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited June 2006
    ledhed wrote:
    I never could get into the BCCT, just seemed to make fun of southerners and continue the stereotypes that we are all inbred pigf**kers and think of all islamic people as "towel head terrorists" While I know everybody has different opinions, I don't think anybody truly wants to be viewed as an ignorant "sum ****"

But they don't, like, talk good and stuff and I can ree- late to 'em and wutnot.
  • hexon
    hexon Posts: 38
    edited June 2006
    I live in Tennessee, and UNFORTUNATELY Larry the Cable Guy has become part of every tarrr(tire)-lovin' redneck's life down here. People automatically assume that Tennessee people talk like hicks, but we all don't! Just the idiots who refuse to be normal.
    SHIFT_LOUD

polkaudio db675
    polkaudio db212-2
    Kenwood KAC-9102D 500 watts @ 4 ohms (850 watts @ 2 ohms)
    Sony 444watt amp

trunksig29ip.th.jpg
  • MacLeod
    edited June 2006
    Well, actually a lot of em do. But so what? Thats the charm of the south. They talk funny up in Boston too. ;)

Psst - dont tell Josh either but I like Larry the Cable Guy.:o

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2006
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited June 2006
    MacLeod wrote:
    They talk funny up in Boston too. ;)

Now that might be Josh's favorite accent...
This discussion has been closed.