My second DX tradgedy

Options
Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited June 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
Well it goes something like this, i have a pair of DX3055's, DX3065's, and DX 12's. I have had the subs since october and the components since last janaury. It all started one day when one of the 5.25 mid's wouldnt play, so i poped off my panel and i pressed on the cone a little bit and some distorted music came out. i then took out the speaker and noticed that the wire leading to the terminal was bent really wierd and it was REALLY weak. so i pushed it in and placed it like the other one, and made sure they didnt touch, and hooked it up, and it worked! (strange?) but then a week or two later it started happening to my 6.5 woofers! and now its back to my 5.25's! AND to boot, i had my trunk open the other day and one of my subs had this sound like no matter what it played it had this distorted sound to it, but the other one is fine! I have been batteling these things for almost a year: from proper set up to wiring. My box for my subs is perfect, infact i have made 3 boxes since this one, so i know exactly what i need and i have exactly that. and all of these speakers HAVE BEEN broken in for 60 hours, and i have NEVER pushed them hard. so my question now is what do i do? I took them back to the dealer i got them from and he said its because i have been overdriving them and there is nothing he can do ...BS! i have not pushed these speakers hardley at all!!! I paid almost 1,000 bux for all these so i have been taking the BEST of care of them....but i guess ill quit whinning now, please help me in any ways you can! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

p/s-if you ask me to send them to you, how long will that take?
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on