Powercolor X1900XT (computer video card)

Options
Mazeroth
Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I hate posting non-audio stuff on here but I might as well offer it to the Polksters first!

I have an almost brand new Powercolor X1900XT video card for sale. Here's the link to Newegg where I purchased it:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814131005

This card has about 20 hours on it, with about 15 of those for gaming. I originally built this computer for a HTPC and wanted to do HDTV gaming on it, but plans have changed.

The card and one DVI adapter are the only things opened. The rest of the accessories haven't been touched and are still in platic. The best part is it comes with a lifetime warranty from Powercolor if you register it, which I haven't.

Folks, this is the fastest video card you can get, with exception to an X1900XTX. This is the same exact card and can be overclocked WAY over 1900XTX speeds with ease. It can handle ANY GAME out there at 2048x1536 resolution. I played Oblivion at 2048x1536, everything set to max, and was getting 25 fps outside with speeds around 70-80fps in dungeons. If you want to experience something out of this world, play Oblivion with this card. It destroys the XBox 360 version.

I'm looking for $380 shipped with insurance for this badboy. That's over $100 less than Newegg's price ($80+ after rebate). Powercolor is the best brand of ATI cards out there and the only one to offer a warranty like they do.

Thanks for looking!
Post edited by Mazeroth on

Comments

• SniperREX
    SniperREX Posts: 930
    edited May 2006
    Options
    That's a very good deal. I haven't played Oblivion much lately, otherwise I'd have jumped on this ;) .

If I could sell my EVGA 7800GT CO, I'd might buy it anyway. But I'm too lazy to do that :D .

TVs: Samsung S95B 65" QD-OLED (den) and LG C2 42" OLED (office)
    Receiver: Denon AVR-X3700H (den) and Denon AVR-X2300W (den)
    SACD and DVD-A player: Oppo BDP-83
    Mains: Polk RTi8 (den) and Dali Ikon 8 (office)
    Center: Polk CSi5 (den) and Polk CSi3 (office)
    Surrounds: Polk FXi5 (den) and Velodyne surrounds (office)
    Sub: SVS PB-2000 (den) and PCi 16-46 (office)
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Post away, the FM isn't limited to audio bubba.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Mazeroth
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Dropped to $370 shipped. I put it in its box after posting the first message so it's still practically brand new.
  • Mazeroth
    edited June 2006
    Options
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited June 2006
    Options
    Mazeroth wrote:
    Folks, this is the fastest video card you can get, with exception to an X1900XTX.
    Since you've already sold it...I beg to differ...

I had one of these and an EVGA 7900GTX - those two were about on par with each other, withing a couple hundred points of each other in 3Dmark06.

I just upgraded to the new 7950 (last week) - it smokes both of these cards easily - no comparison.

Then again, that 7950 retails for $600 and you sold this for less than $400...

This was still a great deal on a great carde, just wanted to share my experience...