scam artist?

Options
dagame27
dagame27 Posts: 561
edited May 2006 in Vintage Speakers
Hey guys what's up with this guy? He has to be a scam artist. I've seen these listed at least twice before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LARGE-POLK-AUDIO-FLOOR-SPEAKERS-5-HIGH-SDA-SRS-1-2_W0QQitemZ9524346865QQcategoryZ73183QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
ChrisPreamp: Anthem Pre 2L (Jan-Phillips Green) Processor: Integra DHC 80.2Amp: B&K 200.5Streaming: Bluesound Node 2IDAC: Eastern Electric Minimax Plus4K Bluray: Panasonic UB820Mains: Von Schweikert VR2Center: Von Schweikert LCR15Analysis Plus Cables
Post edited by dagame27 on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,834
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Ya think?

This listing (#9524346865) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dagame27
    dagame27 Posts: 561
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I'm just curious as to how he is able to continue listing these on ebay. The last time they were up I emailed him out of curiosity. He replied its only 800 Euros shipped, just send the money and they will be on the way.
    Yea sure pal!
    ChrisPreamp: Anthem Pre 2L (Jan-Phillips Green) Processor: Integra DHC 80.2Amp: B&K 200.5Streaming: Bluesound Node 2IDAC: Eastern Electric Minimax Plus4K Bluray: Panasonic UB820Mains: Von Schweikert VR2Center: Von Schweikert LCR15Analysis Plus Cables
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,834
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Amazing, isn't it!?!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I jumped on a Cinepro 3K6 and the guy says Paypal
    was OK. Then says I have to wire transfer the money to
    his wife cause he is in Europe.Yeah right,Pull this!!!
    Sure as crap,the same amp is listed again under a
    different name.Ebay sucks for higher ticket items.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable