FS: Mint HK 912 Tuner

Options
markmarc
markmarc Posts: 2,309
edited June 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Ok, here is your chance to buy what many consider to be the best tuner (series) this side of the Carver TX-11 from the 1980's. With just a short, simple wire I am able to pull in stations that my classroom receiver struggles to lock onto. While living in Cheyenne many years ago I witnessed this model pull in stations from Denver (over 100 miles). No other tuner in the store could even capture a signal even though they were all connected to the same antennae.

It has 8 presets, auto/manual tuning, stereo/mono output, 75 or 300 Ohm connections and the original manual. It is in MINT condition with only dust to disclose it isn't new.

With shipping/insurance, its $90 west of the Mississippi, $95 east. I have a perfect eBay rating under "marklmarc".
Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
Former Staff Member TONEAudio
2 Ch. System
Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
Post edited by markmarc on

Comments

• opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited June 2006
    Options
    pm sent:)
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I had one in the champagne color, back in the day. GREAT piece of gear. That manual photo brings back alot of memories.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited June 2006
    Options
    I had this tuner and the matching HK pre for a time. Good stuff.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2