FS: single RTi35 and a single RTi38

Options
markmarc
markmarc Posts: 2,309
edited May 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Ok, here's an opportunity to get a center channel to match perfectly with either your RTi35 or RTi38 fronts. or, if you don't mind mis-matched grills and a slightly different front bevel, a nice second pair.
These are currently mounted in my classroom. The new principal for next year wants them off the wall because they are a "hazard". I re-stained the speakers last summer. They both have nicks that are now covered. I rated them a 6.5-7 on Audiogon scale. The RTi38 had a crack in the powerport back flange on an upper corner. I fixed it with super glue. As you can see it holds the 19 pound weight just fine.
I'm selling them for $50 each, shipping will run about $20 from the Pacific NW to Misssissippi, and $28 to the East coast. The pics show the RTi35 first, then the RTi38.
I have a perfect rating on eBay under marklmarc.
Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
Former Staff Member TONEAudio
2 Ch. System
Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3