Ascendant Audio Atlas 15s for sale

Mazeroth
Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
edited May 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have four (actually five) brand new Ascendant Audio Atlas 15s that I purchased over a year ago that are collecting dust. I had intended to do an IB install in the basement of a house we were going to purchase, but we decided to stay in our townhouse for another two years (very cheap; saving money). I did put an IB in the basement but ended up using four Adire Shivas that I purchased off ThomasW about a year ago. The room is only 1500 ft3 and they handle the job with ease.

I'm looking to get $600 shipped for the lot of four and will also sell the last one if anyone wants it. I bought them when they were clearanced and got the four for $540 shipped to me. Shipping is going to run $100-$150 for the four so I'll be out $50-$100 on this one. I'm not sure if I want to sell the last one or keep it, so if you're interested in the single let me know and I'll get back to you. I definately want to sell the four in a group UNLESS I get two requests for two or four requests for one.

Lastly, discuss anything you'd like in this thread. I promise not to tattle to Justin :D
Post edited by Mazeroth on

Comments

• Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited May 2006
    You guys need to jump on these. Awesome drivers at a spectacular price. Time to get your DIY on....
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited May 2006
    If someone wants two, I'll get the other two.
  • Mazeroth
    edited May 2006
  • Chewie
    Chewie Posts: 80
    edited May 2006
    I'd be interested in two of these.
    Samsung PN60E6500
    Denon AVR-E300
    Mains: LSI9s
    Center: LSIC
    Surrounds: LSIFX
    Subs: Two Atlas 12's with Rythmik 350W amps in ported 95L box.
    Power: Monster 2600 power conditioner
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited May 2006
    did the Rebels give you a medal yet? :D
    No excuses!
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited May 2006
    I'd go for all 4 in about a year... Looks like you have the 2+2 buyer setup.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Mazeroth
    edited May 2006
    2 have been sold to Sami. I have three left. I PMed Chewie so if you guys are interested shoot me a PM just in case Chewie doesn't take them.

Thanks.