Polk Emblem

Options
schwarcw
schwarcw Posts: 7,328
edited May 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I picked up a pair of original Model 7's. They were are in very good condition and will be very nice in my workshop system. One of the grills is missing the "Polk Audio" emblem. I would like to buy one if any of you have one lying around in a drawer with your miscellaneous audio junk. Send me a PM. Thanks!
Carl

Post edited by schwarcw on

Comments

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited May 2006
    Options
    What's the condition of the grills?
    I have a couple of grills for the monitor 7s in good condition you can have for the cost of shipping.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • schwarcw
    edited May 2006
    Options
    The grills are in excellent condition! I'll pass on the grills, someone has just an emblem. Someone else may be in desparate need for a Monitor 7 grill. BTW, I am up in Westchester County. I am probably going to go to Harvey's Electronics tomorrow night. They have a Marantz universal player 9600. I was going over for a listen. I am also going to go to Audio Outlet. Thanks for providing me with the information on hifi stores in the area. The stores are only about 18 miles from Indian Pt. (where I'm working).

Carl
    Carl

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited May 2006
    Options
    cool. Let me know how it goes.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,839
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Carl,

I've got one. Check your PM box.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• schwarcw
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Thanks Jesse! PM returned. I appreciate your consideration.

Carl
    Carl