Cleaning out my basement...

Options
Grimster74
Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
edited May 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I know this is a little early but I hope you guys don't mind me giving a little heads up. This weekend I will be going threw my basement and putting a bunch of things up for sale. Some of those things for sale will be a Philips Pronto TSU3000 remote with docking station, a BDI a/v stand and a bunch of Monster Cables (component, HDMI, s-video, a/v cables, fiber optic, speaker cables and subwoofer cables). I don't have set prices yet but once I post pics, the prices I'm asking will include shipping on all items except the a/v stand. I'm hoping to find someone local to pic up the stand due to it's weight and 50% of the stand is glass. Stay tuned and I'll repost this weekend.
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
Post edited by Grimster74 on

Comments

• SniperREX
    SniperREX Posts: 930
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I might be interested in the Philips Pronto TSU3000.

TVs: Samsung S95B 65" QD-OLED (den) and LG C2 42" OLED (office)
    Receiver: Denon AVR-X3700H (den) and Denon AVR-X2300W (den)
    SACD and DVD-A player: Oppo BDP-83
    Mains: Polk RTi8 (den) and Dali Ikon 8 (office)
    Center: Polk CSi5 (den) and Polk CSi3 (office)
    Surrounds: Polk FXi5 (den) and Velodyne surrounds (office)
    Sub: SVS PB-2000 (den) and PCi 16-46 (office)
  • landry_p2000
    landry_p2000 Posts: 1,313
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Dibs on the Monster fiber optic and component cables. Let me know the price.
    Main Set-up: 55" 120 hz Samsung LN55B650, Onkyo TX-SR806, Emotiva XPA-5, Emotiva XPA-2, PS3 Slim, Sony BDP-S560, Apple TV (160g), Panamax M5300-PM, Polk Audio CSi5, RTi10's, FXi3's, RTi4's, and SVS PB12 Plus

Bedroom: Panasonic 50" S2 Plasma and Panasonic BD65 blu-ray player, Onkyo TX-SR707, Emotiva XPA-3, Emotiva UPA-2, KEF IQ7's, IQc, IQ8Ds, and SVS PB10-ISD
  • .Jon
    .Jon Posts: 98
    edited May 2006
    Options
    how long is the sub cable? i might want it.
    vsnares
  • jhermance
    jhermance Posts: 214
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Let me know on s-video an speaker cables.
    Samsung UN46C7000
    Cambridge Audio 640R
    Sony BDP-S570
    Magnepan MMG's
    Totem Dreamcatcher Center
    Eleganza™ Bella 1200 High Performance Subwoofer
    Polk R15 Surrounds
    Audioquest Cables
    Panamax 5510-PRO AC Regenerator
    Monster Cable HTS 2500 MKII power cleaner
    Nordost Blue Heaven Interconnects
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Okay, I have to apoligize. I know I was supposed to post pictures and some prices this weekend but some things came up that prevented me from doing so. As soon as I get home this afternoon from work that will be the first thing I put on my "to do" list. Sorry for the inconvience.
  • haimoc
    haimoc Posts: 1,031
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I am interest in hdmi and stand....
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I'm very interested in Component cables if there are any left. Please let me know what you have.
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Okay ladies and gentlemen, I finally got a list of the cables I have for sale including the BDI a/v stand and the Philips Pronto TSU 3000 w/ Docking station. All prices on cables and remote include shipping except for the stand. Anyone interested in the stand I would prefer you to either pick up or I will try to meet half way. Due to the weight of the stand let alone it being 50% glass I would prefer not to pack and ship. Okay, as far as the condition of the cables, other than a few marks which are mainly paint (guess I should have let the paint dry a little longer) they are in 9/10 condition. Here goes...

- 3 sets of Monster Video 3 component video cables 6.6 ft. in length ($40 ea.)

- 1 Interlink 100 fiber optic cable 3.3 ft. in length, if someone needs 2 I do have one upstairs that can be sold ($15 ea.)

- 3 sets of 300MKII audio cable at 3.3 ft. in length, great for SACD ($15 ea.)

- 2 Monster Video 3 S-video cable 6.6 ft. in length ($20 ea.)

- 1 Mseries MCX-2s center speaker wire with banana connectors 10 ft. in length ($25)

- 1 set Mseries MCX-1s bi-wire speaker cables with banana connectors 10 ft. in length ($50 for set)

- 1 brand new never been opened MB300 subwoofer cable 12 ft. in length ($30)

- 1 MB300 subwoofer cable 24 ft. in length ($25)

* - 1 MB400 subwoofer cable 18 ft. in length ($30)

* - 1 MB400 subwoofer cable 3 ft. in length ($15)

* Buy these two cables together I'll also throw in the MB400 Y-adapter (1 female, 2 male ends)

- 1 Philips Pronto TSU3000 touch screen remote control w/ docking station, software, original boxes and still has valid warranty until December 2006 ($200)

- 1 BDI Vector 9522 a/v stand in black oak finish, only used for 3 months if that, some modifications were made that are not visible, anyone interested in the stand let me know and I'll explain. ($200)

Okay, the only model numbers I had problems locating were on the speaker cables. I'm pretty sure what I stated is the model number but I've been wrong before. If anyone wants pictures let me know and I will post them, that's just a hell of alot of cables to take pictures of.:D
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I forgot, here is a link to the stand.

http://www.bdiusa.com/avfurniture/vector_9522.shtml
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Rob became addicted to audio shortly after his decision to build a dedicated HT....it's been "downhill" ever since. The Pronto remote is great, bought one after my visit with him a long time ago.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • SniperREX
    SniperREX Posts: 930
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I have to pass on the Philips Pronto :( .

TVs: Samsung S95B 65" QD-OLED (den) and LG C2 42" OLED (office)
    Receiver: Denon AVR-X3700H (den) and Denon AVR-X2300W (den)
    SACD and DVD-A player: Oppo BDP-83
    Mains: Polk RTi8 (den) and Dali Ikon 8 (office)
    Center: Polk CSi5 (den) and Polk CSi3 (office)
    Surrounds: Polk FXi5 (den) and Velodyne surrounds (office)
    Sub: SVS PB-2000 (den) and PCi 16-46 (office)
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I'll take:

- 1 Mseries MCX-2s center speaker wire with banana connectors 10 ft. in length ($25)

- 1 set Mseries MCX-1s bi-wire speaker cables with banana connectors 10 ft. in length ($50 for set)

If I can, do you take PayPal?
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Demiurge, PM sent.
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Demiurge, I need to pay better attention. Jhermance put first dibs in on the speaker cables, I'll PM him now, if he's not interseted your more than welcome to them. My apoligizes for jumping the gun.
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Okay everyone, this is how I'm going to do it. Anyone interested in anything I have for sale PM me and I'll send you pics of the items before you buy. That way, you know exactly what you are getting. Thanks.
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Hey fellas, I know I've fallen behind this week by not posting any pictures for you guys so please accept my apoligizes. With working burying me behind my desk all week and a bunch of other things going on I just haven't had the time to take pictures. So once I get off at noon today thats the first thing I'll do when I get home. Anyone still interested in the items I have for sale please let me know.
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Okay, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
  • Grimster74
    edited May 2006
    Options
    And some more.