SOVTEK EL-34 Tubes - 6 Available - USED

Options
dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,576
edited May 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
SOVTEK EL-34 Tubes - USED - $12 Shipped/Pair *SOLD*

I have 3 pairs available for your rolling pleasure. They are lightly used and recently biased in my tube amplifier, before I realized I had some JJ stashed in another spot. I personally have about 1 hour on these tubes....total. Let me define that further, as they were used by me....for about an hour. The previous owner, have no idea...but they came from a gear hound I know quite well.

It's a decent tube, not a giant killer, just a reliable, all around power tube. The replacement was the EL-34WXT, and it improved the midrange with a lazy high end, where I think these have a tighter high end. All of these are, as far as I know, out of production. It doesn't really mean too much, as they are still available NOS, but a similar sonic replacement would be a Electro-Harmonix....all of which are more than $12/pair.

They are not formally matched to one another, as my tube tester died awhile back. These were just extra's. If you have any problems, just let me know. If the buyer experiences a problem with the pair, quad...whatever, just email me and I'll address the situation immediately. When you buy from me...I'm practically in your bed at night until you're happy...and a couple folks have been very suprised to see me at the bedroom window. I told the Police, it's all about commitment.

NO TUBE NOOBS NEEDED. If you never biased tubes, just pick some cheapies up somewhere else as I don't need the hassle.

The price includes shipping, in aftermarket tube boxes w/ internal divider....no cheap ****, anywhere in CONUS.

Yes, I know only 4 are in the picture....I had a beer in the other hand, and I'm not a gorilla. Thank you for your interest.

EMAIL ME DAMNIT dorokusai@comcast.net
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments