FS: Computer stuff

Options
AsSiMiLaTeD
AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
edited May 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm building a machine for my wife, and already have everything I need. In fact I have too much...

I have two motherboards, two processors, and two video cards, but only need one of each. For purposes of this machine, I don't care which we keep. I'm going to list everything below, but am only selling one of each - what I sell depends on what you guys want.

I'm gonna keep each motherboard and current mounted processor together as a set, as they were bought as such.

Item 1a - SOLD - Soyo KT Dragon Platinum Motherboard and AMD Athlon XP 1800+
Item 1b - SOLD - Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe Motherboards and AMD XP 3000+ Barton

Item 2a - $90 - PNY Geforce 6600 Video Card - AGP
Item 2b - SOLD - BFG Geforce 6600GT Overclocked - AGP

All items are in excellent condition - everything except the processors have original boxes.

I don't have pics, but it's all in good shape and if you've read this far then you probably know what you're looking at.

All prices include shipping of course.

Thanks for looking.
Post edited by AsSiMiLaTeD on

Comments

• Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited May 2006
    Options
    This is way too freaky. I have the EXACT same motherboards with the EXACT same chips in them at home.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited May 2006
    Options
    That's funny - do you have a higher end machine than the 3000+?
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Yeah. The one I'm on now is my baby :D

DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra
    AMD Opteron 165 Dual Core (oc'ed to 2.4ghz)
    1 Gig Corsair
    ATI X1900XT
  • noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Damn, I wish I had an extra $125 to grab that BFG. The 9800pro is starting to show its age as of late.

Oh well....those are the tradeoff of buying audio equipment instead...
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited May 2006
    Options
    changed my mind...sorry

good prices though :)
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Mazeroth wrote:
    Yeah. The one I'm on now is my baby :D

DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra
    AMD Opteron 165 Dual Core (oc'ed to 2.4ghz)
    1 Gig Corsair
    ATI X1900XT
    have you found many apps that use multi-threading - to take advantage of that dual core?
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Hmmmm... I might want that Soyo w/AMD. I have a soyo right now but I think my processor is a 1600. 1800 isn't that much better but let me go look.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited May 2006
    Options
    To be honest, I doubt you'll see a significant improvement with the 1800...
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited May 2006
    Options
    hmmm. Than I might consider the Asus.

Even though I need a new monitor first. lol Anyone have a 19" or bigger widescreen LCD for sale?
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Well that Asus board and proc would be a huge upgrade over what you've got now.

If you want it I'll go ahead and throw in the $50 Zalman CPU heatsink and fan I just bought. If not, well that's two sales I've talked my way out of - I'm glad I don't do this for a living:)
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited May 2006
    Options
    Hey, you want to trade that ASUS combo for a single RTi70? Would be a nice centre speaker for your 150 setup... :D
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited May 2006
    Options
    I'm still using a RPTV, so I'll have to stick with my CSi40 for a couple more years...
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited May 2006
    Options
    One and only bump

I'll throw in a 350 watt Antec SmartPower power supply with any MB/Proc and Video Card combo...
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited May 2006
    Options
    For those that don't know, the Soyo KT Dragon Platinum with the processor is a great deal. That mobo will also accept faster AMD processors as well, and will still hold its weight for hardcore gaming.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited May 2006
    Options
    The Soyo is pending sale. Neither Video card is spoken for, so both are still for sale as of right now.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    edited May 2006
    Options
    The motherboards are spoken for, either video card is still up for grabs
  • POLKOHOLIC
    POLKOHOLIC Posts: 407
    edited May 2006
    Options
    wow..very tempting stuff - wish i didnt already have a good video card.:rolleyes: