Anyone in Connecticut (or nearby) interested in an almost new home theater setup?

Options
crazy
crazy Posts: 443
edited April 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This system was purchased in January 2006 and is in immaculate condition. Everything was purchased from authorized dealers and all are under full warranty. I have all the manuals, remotes, original packing material etc.

Reduced Price!!!

Asking $1,400 for everything (not including the DVD /Universal player).

Check out details out here ...

http://www.distantdream.com/hometheater/homeTheater.html

This is too big to ship so I prefer pickup.

Note: The blue light on the Onkyo knob has a loose connection. It's under warrantee and the guy at the store said that they can fix it easily - all they need is a copy of the receipt (for no charge) - which I have.
Distant Dream - A New Beginning
www.distantdream.com
(Now also available on iTunes)
Post edited by crazy on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited April 2006
    Options
    May I ask what the reason is for selling so soon, or are you just crazy (pun intended)?

NVM, I see you have new beamers from your other posts.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • crazy
    crazy Posts: 443
    edited April 2006
    Options
    AndyGwis wrote:
    May I ask what the reason is for selling so soon, or are you just crazy (pun intended)?

NVM, I see you have new beamers from your other posts.

Yup!!! ... the contagious upgrade desease a lot of folks on this forum suffer from ;)
    Distant Dream - A New Beginning
    www.distantdream.com
    (Now also available on iTunes)