Looking for some killer blues/jazz/classical etc. CDs

Options
Mazeroth
Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
edited April 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I have just finished my listening/theater room in the basement with my line arrays and IB sub, have it equalized and sounding phenomenal. The only problem is I don't have many CDs that are mixed well and none of them fall out of the rock genre except for my wife's Norah Jones CDs that I enjoy listening to. I played saxaphone for 8 years in school, have taken piano lessons and am currently learning guitar. I have a deep appreciation for music (duh, that's why we're on this board) and want to expand my listening out of the rock/metal that has infatuated me for the last 15 years of my life (I'm 25). Now, don't get me wrong, I will be a metalhead for the rest of my life, it's just that I really want some killer "instrumental" music that I can sit back and enjoy in my new listening room.

With that, do you guys have any CDs you're tired of that you'd like to sell that are mixed extremely well and really get you into the music? I'm willing to trust your opinions and purchase anything you guys have, and even if I don't like it I won't come back questioning your choice :D

I'd also be interested in paying two-way shipping of any CDs you don't want to get rid of but you feel I may enjoy and wouldn't mind letting me listen to them for a week or two, to help me pick out some favorites that I could purchase on my own. If anything would get damaged, and I wouldn't question you, I would pay full replacement value of the CD(s) without question. I am extremely miticulous with my gear and CDs so I don't think you'd have anything to worry about, but rest assured in case something did happen I'd cover it 100%.

I really don't know anything about jazz/blues and classical and would hate to go out and spend the money and dislike what I got. I just thought of this idea and know it couldn't hurt to ask you guys. If you can help me out, shoot me a PM and we'll go from there.

Thanks!
Post edited by Mazeroth on

Comments