LS/FX White

venomclan
venomclan Posts: 2,467
edited April 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
SOLD

Hi Guys,
I have recently upgraded my surrounds and are selling my LS/FX in white. I purchased these in 1997 and they work flawlessly. I rate them 7/10 for age and there is a small stain on one of the speaker grills. Bleach may take it out but I have not tried. That same grill is missing one of its 4 post legs but does not interfere with it being attached. The leg is in the hole and can be glued back.

I have the original manual as well. I am looking for $135 shipped UPS Ground to the lower 48.

Thanks,
Venom
Post edited by venomclan on

Comments

• soiset
    soiset Posts: 724
    edited April 2006
    If that is $135 total (with shipping), I'll take them. Is paypal ok?
  • venomclan
    edited April 2006
    Soiset, PM sent. $135 w/shipping included.

Sale pending to Soiset.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited April 2006
    Sweet... and peroxide that grill rather than bleach it...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • soiset
    edited April 2006
    Hey, thanks for the tip. This will be my fourth set of these babies, and the only one in white. Spare drivers galore.
  • venomclan
    edited April 2006
    4th set? What happened to the last 3? Are they still in use? My speakers are getting scared now lol
    Venom
  • soiset
    edited April 2006
    I had one set already, ordered another for 7.1, and one tweeter was broken. So I ordered another on eBay, and it should be arriving soon. Then I saw yours. Yours will be used to keep me in spare drivers and crossovers. The CS350 uses the same drivers, and I have two (actually three, once the third arrives). I just like having spare parts.

I'll take a picture soon of my army of Polks.
  • Tour2ma
    edited April 2006
    Now all you need is a CS350LS... :D
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • soiset
    edited April 2006
    Sure, I could use a fourth 350. Let me know when you are ready to let yours go for $150, and we're dealin'!! Yee-haw!
  • venomclan
    edited April 2006
    Cool,
    Too bad, I sold my ls350 to Amulford 2 years ago.
    Venom
  • Tour2ma
    edited April 2006
    I'll rent it to you for a year for $150... ;)
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli

• soiset
    edited April 2006
    OK, so I got another CS350 in yesterday. This one I won cheap (137) on the Bay. It was packed inadequately, but may have already suffered some weakening. The joint of the top flat piece to the sloped piece is really loose, all of the mounting pins for the grille were sheared off, and the whole goddam front baffle came out!

Luckily, it was insured (Fed Ex). I can get all my money back, but Fed Ex has to "inspect" it first. Thing is, I know I can fix it, given enough sealant, glue, and clamps. I hope they don't take it from me and throw it away.

I got Jose's 350 in today, and WOW. It is beautiful.

I'll be waiting, Tour...
  • Tour2ma
    edited April 2006
    Me, too... for the prices to go up...

Be careful with FedEx... The last couple claims I've filed they both sent the money and the damaged item to the seller. Still fighting one guy to get both sent my way...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli