FS:Home Audio And Video

Options
millerman 3732
millerman 3732 Posts: 1,488
edited April 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Panasonic RP-62, used very little, around 6 months I'd say. Its been in the top of my closet for the past couple of years but I took it down last night and hooked it up and it works fine. $50.00+ shipping

Samsung HD931, I've been using this player in the main HT for about two years now, The progresive scan out put looks fine, While the DVI output looks good I 've found in my set up that dimmly lighted movies are difficult to see but maybe one of you with a little more know how in calibration could figure out how to make it preform better. $75.00+ shipping

*SOLD* Onkyo TS-XR600, 6x80wpc all the bells and whistles (no DVI or HDMI switching) all the current sound formats, DD, DD-EX, DTS, DTS-ES, I used the receiver in our main HT for about 3 years and never had any trouble from it. My son has had in his room for a couple of months but he has a bad habbit of leaving things turned on so I took it out last night and put the Sony that was in there before back. THIS RECEVIER DOES NOT HAVE PRE-OUTS. $75.00+ shipping

Monster Cable DVI 6' cable $40.00+ shipping

All of these Items are in good used condition with only a few minor dings and pecks. There are a few pics of a couple of these things in the system show case and I'll get some more up later if any one is interested.
Casey
H/T: Epson 6500ub
Sony UBP-X800
Toshiba HD-XA2 (HD-DVD, CD)
Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
Outlaw 7125
Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
Polk RTi6
SVS PB 12 plus/2
Velodyne SMS-1

TV Rig: Samsung 50'' 4k display