Stands/Mounted/hanging your FX300i

Options
jdelan
jdelan Posts: 244
edited August 2001 in Technical/Setup
Can anyone recommend any good mounts or stands for the FX300i? I don't really wanna hang these from a Screw as they are a little heavy and I do value my wall, even a little bit...

Suggestions anyone???
Post edited by jdelan on

Comments

• PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited August 2001
    Options
    You may want to check with your local funiture stores, I found 2 stands match my funitures and fit the Polk F/X500i. It's kinda tough to find speaker stands that fit the triangle shape of the 300i... Good luck...
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited August 2001
    Options
    It's also tough to find stands that will lift them up above the listening area, which is where surrounds should be. I know here, we had to make them in the woodshop when we needed taller stands. You could try to make them yourself.

With good anchors and serious screws (and a stable wall), the 300i's should be okay hanging on the wall.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
  • jdelan
    jdelan Posts: 244
    edited August 2001
    Options
    Well, since the WoodShop I requested was not included with the Condo, Is there a bracket out there that can mount these on the wall? There has to be something...My walls are not the best and I am not the best carpenter so I just need some basic ideas to get these on the wall with the least amount of carpentry...

Thoughts, ideas???