FS Humax DRT800 Tivo DVD Writer

okiepolkie
okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
I've got a friend who wants to move an open, but unused Humax DRT800 Tivo DVR/DVD writer. He opened to see if he could just use the DVD player part of it, but he said you have to subscribe to activate any part of the player. He doesn't have a need for it, so he is trying to sell this to finance a new DVD player.

Here is the manufacturer's link: http://www.humaxusa.com/products_DRT800_80.html

He would like $110+shipping(which would probably be under $15. If you would like it double boxed, it will be another $5.00.

PM, email, or post your interest here.

Thanks.
Tschüss
Zach
Post edited by okiepolkie on

Comments

• Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited April 2006
    PM sent.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited May 2006
    Got the Tivo/DVDR. Awesome machine, now the wife can record some of her shows the same time I do mine. ;) Those that have never tried Tivo/DVR don't know about freedom from TV schedules. It sure changed the way my family watches TV. 2 Tivos in da' house!!

Thanks for offering it up, Zach!

Dennis
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited May 2006
    Glad it worked out for you Dennis.

I'd like to try one myself one of these days. I'd have to get cable or satelite first. At the moment, we are "living" with 6-9 channels, depending on the weather :)
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • cindy100
    cindy100 Posts: 256
    edited May 2006
    I have to agree with Dennis on this. I don't know how I ever did without these machines. The first ones I got would record up to 35 hours. I soon replaced those with 70 hour machines late last year and now am ready to put a third one into the living room as soon as I get the extra money.

Cindy