Who Has Pictures Of Thom Voisinets Best Installs?

Tim Staudinger
Tim Staudinger Posts: 30
edited May 2006 in Car Audio & Electronics
Thom is a legend in his own right..... I mean I did teach him ALL that he knows...... But lets share some of his work with each other so we can appreciate it!! Give me a couple of min and I will dig up some of his best pictures.....
Post edited by Tim Staudinger on

Comments

• Tim Staudinger
    edited April 2006
    ford.jpg

this is one he did a couple of weeks ago in my hot rod ford....i wasnt sure of the colors and layout but he assured me it was the new hotness and boy was he right!!!

MY2Heros.jpg

This is a real early picture of Thom after one of his first installs.......man long way from the mohawk!!
  • jderdock
    jderdock Posts: 131
    edited April 2006
    I didn't realize they hooked up internet access at the trailer park.
    Rega P3 > Parasound Zphono > NAD C320BEE > Polk LSi 15
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited April 2006
    I googled "Thom Voisinets" and got nothing. :confused:

edit: oh, that Thom
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2006
    He works for Polk, CA guru.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Tim Staudinger
    edited April 2006
    jderdock wrote:
    I didn't realize they hooked up internet access at the trailer park.

Yea well my mom got it hooked up in our trailer this week when we signed up for dish service......we are about to move.......mom got a good deal on a double wide
  • Tim Staudinger
    edited April 2006
    PolkThug wrote:
    I googled "Thom Voisinets" and got nothing. :confused:

edit: oh, that Thom

"Thom Voisinet"

If you spell it right you will have better luck but it shows all of his wack ones.....i want to see pictures of his BEST work.....like i remember back when he worked on this dope eg civic si with a b16a back in the day with accord headlights and skyline tails.....he had orangle fleece box in the back...now that was dope...wish i had pics of it!!!
  • 98thumpin
    98thumpin Posts: 649
    edited April 2006
    thats a cool install, and is that caR IN THE BOTTEM PICTURE KIT FROM KNIGHT RIDER. why xplod
    John Tyler Birch

home audio system:

Denon avr-1907
    Sony dvd/cd changer 5 disc
    nakamichi BX-100 tape deck
    2 Polk Audio monitor 70's
    Velodyne DPS-12 subwoofer
    RCA TV
    NAK 600 tape deck
    Monster power line conditioning power center
  • Tim Staudinger
    edited April 2006
    98thumpin wrote:
    thats a cool install, and is that caR IN THE BOTTEM PICTURE KIT FROM KNIGHT RIDER. why xplod

i used sony because i didnt want the car to sound as good as cars with polk audio......im kinda old and decreped and look like a anorexic Hulk Hogan or even mick dundee.....yea he actually did all of the CUSTOM work on kit from knight rider but thats when he was VP of NRC....he is kinda like a modern day bill braskie....that ol sob
  • 98thumpin
    98thumpin Posts: 649
    edited April 2006
    ok pardon me for being confused you dont want your car to sound as good as the ones with polk audio in them. ok, maybe its just me.
    John Tyler Birch

home audio system:

Denon avr-1907
    Sony dvd/cd changer 5 disc
    nakamichi BX-100 tape deck
    2 Polk Audio monitor 70's
    Velodyne DPS-12 subwoofer
    RCA TV
    NAK 600 tape deck
    Monster power line conditioning power center
  • KevinLWhitaker
    KevinLWhitaker Posts: 47
    edited April 2006
    As I mentioned in the post concerning Polk in CA&E, there are plenty of pictures of a Civic that Thom and Josh Claar worked on. An impressive install.

Kevin
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2006
    thats a pretty good idea about having the wrenches and screw drivers in there, after all, it is a ford:D
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited April 2006
    That's a very clean looking install... it's not my style, but its very clean and well done. I don't think it's Thom's work though... He's the polkie guy... if he's your friend, working on your car, then I'm sure he would get you some polk gear at 'employee discount' prices or whatever... and second... you seem like a total flake dude... who the hell are you ??
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited April 2006
    Tim's the guy I used to work for in retail. But this isn't really Tim...
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited April 2006
    I dont know WTF is going on. Since all 3 of em popped on here at the same time, I assumed it was some of Thom's buds just out for some friendly harrassment. :confused:
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • jderdock
    jderdock Posts: 131
    edited April 2006
    That's a very clean looking install... it's not my style, but its very clean and well done. I don't think it's Thom's work though... He's the polkie guy... if he's your friend, working on your car, then I'm sure he would get you some polk gear at 'employee discount' prices or whatever... and second... you seem like a total flake dude... who the hell are you ??

hahahaha
    Rega P3 > Parasound Zphono > NAD C320BEE > Polk LSi 15
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited May 2006
    MacLeod wrote:
    I dont know WTF is going on. Since all 3 of em popped on here at the same time, I assumed it was some of Thom's buds just out for some friendly harrassment. :confused:

Yeah, it's all inside jokes. James used to work with me at the shop. "Tim" is another guy I know that used to work there. But it's not the real Tim, thankfully.
This discussion has been closed.