Want to make a trade?

Options
millerman 3732
millerman 3732 Posts: 1,488
edited April 2006 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I have a pair of RTi 6's less than a year old , that I would like to trade for a pair of FXi 3's. They are in good used condition, they do have a couple of minor surface scratches an a small scuff on the front of one the speakers and top of one of the grills but the preform perfectly without any problems . I'll post some pics later when I get home if any one is interested. looking to trade for a pair of FXi 3's in atleast equal condition. I belive these both retail for about the same price so looking for a straight up trade.
Casey
H/T: Epson 6500ub
Sony UBP-X800
Toshiba HD-XA2 (HD-DVD, CD)
Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
Outlaw 7125
Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
Polk RTi6
SVS PB 12 plus/2
Velodyne SMS-1

TV Rig: Samsung 50'' 4k display
Polk Signa-1 Surround bar
Post edited by millerman 3732 on

Comments

• MattN03
    MattN03 Posts: 558
    edited April 2006
    Options
    Why the switch? I'll be looking for some rear surrounds in a couple months and need to decide between the RTi6's, FXi3's or FXi5's.
  • millerman 3732
    edited April 2006
    Options
    when i got the 6's I was using them for mains and I just wanted to try something different I guess, I 've heard that the di/bipole speakers was better suited for surround duties and want try them out.
    Casey
    Sony UBP-X800
    Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
    Outlaw 7125
    Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
    Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
    Polk RTi6
    SVS PB 12 plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1

Polk Signa-1 Surround bar
  • MattN03
    MattN03 Posts: 558
    edited April 2006
    Options
    I'm going to ask olkiepolkie to come by my house and make suggestions for my rear surrounds when the time comes. ;)
  • millerman 3732
    edited April 2006
    Options
    I wish there was a local dealer around here so that I could try out the speakers frist and bring them back if I didn't like them but there's not, and I wouldn't ask zach to drive all the way down here to check out my setup but not a bad idea on your part, Zach knows what he's doing. so I guess if I did end up with a set of FXi's and I didn't like them I'd just be stuck with them. Oh well you live and learn.
    Casey
    Sony UBP-X800
    Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
    Outlaw 7125
    Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
    Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
    Polk RTi6
    SVS PB 12 plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1