i just want to say tank u guys

dallasman
dallasman Posts: 1
edited April 2006 in Car Audio & Electronics
i am not good writen inglish so sorry but i send a sub for service this last month i jus recive it this week end the polk audio costumer service r the best nad a hve to say this a forgot to put the recive for may momos y u guys still send me the sub y defenitly i never buy somthing olse whit outo name polk on it:D jejejeje just love the produts ...................;) and this subs r the best i ever have.....
Post edited by dallasman on

Comments

• PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited April 2006
    Glad to hear that Polk took care of you, they have great customer service.
  • Skynut
    Skynut Posts: 2,967
    edited April 2006
    Thanks for the good words.
    Skynut
    SOPA® Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking
  • cam5860
    cam5860 Posts: 632
    edited April 2006
    LOL I want to believe he's full of **** with his grammer. Unless of course he failed to get past the first grade.

To be honest though I could not understand half the **** you said thats terrible man.
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited April 2006
    i believe that english is not his native tongue... perhaps the 'jejejeje' gave him away as a spanish speaker?

how many languages are you fluent in?
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • cam5860
    edited April 2006
    One language thats all I need to know long as I stay in america. I don't plan on going to mexico.

So don't want to know a damn thing about spanish. And even if mexicans take over america which they probally will sometime in the next decade the way there jumping the damn fence.

Im still not speaking that **** under no conditions. If they want to talk to me they are going to speak english. There in my country Im not in there country.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2006
    dude, do you think the internet is limited to america? No one came in here and forced you to type. Who asked if you wanted to know anything about spanish? No one in here gives a ****. either stfu or gtfo
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2006
    cam5860 wrote:
    One language thats all I need to know long as I stay in america. I don't plan on going to mexico.

So don't want to know a damn thing about spanish. And even if mexicans take over america which they probally will sometime in the next decade the way there jumping the damn fence.

Im still not speaking that **** under no conditions. If they want to talk to me they are going to speak english. There in my country Im not in there country.
    agreed, mostly. i too believe that if you're in our country, you need to speak our language (and accordingly, i learned enough french to be able to get around in paris using that language when i visited last summer - one must be fair about these things). and lookee here - the guy did try and speak our language, and did a good enough job of it that it took maybe 30 seconds to decipher the paragraph - much better than i'm sure i did in paris...

my point is, no need to criticise the guy when he's making an obvious an honest effort...

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • cam5860
    edited April 2006
    Yeah I understand your point. He's trying it's just I did not know he was spanish at first.

My whole point is if I go to another country I expect myself to know there language.

I don't expect them to speak english. But in america it's like your supposed to cater to other etinic groups.
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2006
    cam5860 wrote:
    Yeah I understand your point. He's trying it's just I did not know he was spanish at first.

My whole point is if I go to another country I expect myself to know there language.

I don't expect them to speak english. But in america it's like your supposed to cater to other etinic groups.
    okay, we're of one mind here, good :D

the curse of the white american male... the only group without a month or a museum...

• 1996blackmax
    1996blackmax Posts: 2,436
    edited April 2006
    cam5860 wrote:

Actually, the continent of America (North & South) includes all of the countries from Canada all the way down to Argentina ;). Entendiste eso :D .
    Alpine: CDA-7949
    Alpine: PXA-H600
    Alpine: CHA-S624, KCA-420i, KCA-410C
    Rainbow: CS 265 Profi Phase Plug / SL 165
    ARC Audio: 4150-XXK / 1500v1-XXK
    JL Audio: 10W6v2 (x2)
    KnuKonceptz
    Second Skin
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2006
    okay, fine, anywhere he says 'america', mentally substitute 'the united states of america'... picky, picky... :p

• HiPerf360
    HiPerf360 Posts: 436
    edited April 2006
    cam5860 wrote:

To play devils advocate....

How can you be so proud of your English language if you butcher it like this?
  • 1996blackmax
    edited April 2006
    You know Mexico is called Los Estado Unidos Mexicanos. Meaning, The United States Of Mexico ;). Just a little more info, but I get the point Neo :D.
    KnuKonceptz
    Second Skin
  • neomagus00
    edited April 2006
    You know Mexico is called Los Estado Unidos Mexicanos. Meaning, The United States Of Mexico ;). Just a little more info, but I get the point Neo :D.
    i didn't know that... really?

oh, and it bothers me when people just say 'america' too, cause that sorta covers a whole hemisphere of Earth :p

• 1996blackmax
    edited April 2006
    Yes, it's true.

This past December I went to Bolivia with one of my friends. Some of the people we were working with were joking around. I then said jokingly something like "my wife does not play that, she is American Indian, she would put a hurting on me". She has both Polish and Native American ancestry. I then thought, man..... I guess everyone in South America who has Indian blood is also American Indian. No biggie as they knew what I was talking about :).
    KnuKonceptz
    Second Skin