Jumpers

Early B.
Early B. Posts: 7,900
edited March 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
JUMP ON THIS DEAL --

Get rid of those cheap brass jumpers.

Two pair of Cobalt Cable jumpers in very good condition for sale for $22 shipped. Regular price is $40.26. Downsized, so these aren't needed anymore. High quality and good looks: http://www.cobaltcable.com/bi_wire_jumpers.htm

Also have another pair of these for a center channel speaker. Price is $12 shipped. Regular price is $21.75.

Price for all three pair is $30 shipped.

PayPal preferred. PM me if interested. Thanks.
HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
Post edited by Early B. on

Comments

• McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited March 2006
    Early B. Will these jumpers fit the LSi speakers? If so - consider them sold.

Michael

Let me know if they will fit and I will PM you the Info of where to send them. (all 3 pairs). Thanks.
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • Early B.
    edited March 2006
    Yes, they'll fit any speaker with dual binding posts because they are about 6" long.

NOTE: I forgot to mention that they have bananas on one end and spades on the other.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

• McLoki
    edited March 2006
    I was mainly worried about the width of the spade. I have purchased wide spades to make my own jumpers, but the posts on the LSi speakers are wider than any spade that radio shack carries.

It is not the length I was worried about but the width.

(has anyone used the cobolt spades on LSi speakers???)

Michael
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
  • Early B.
    edited March 2006
    Oh, OK, not sure about the width.

I can send them to you and if they fit, you can pay me. If not, send them back. Just let me know.

• Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited March 2006
    If he doesn't buy them, consider them sold to me! These will work perfectly with my setup seeing I have all cobalt cables now. As you know, I can paypal you instantly. Let me know!!!
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • McLoki
    edited March 2006
    payment sent. If the jumpers don't fit my LSi's - I will PM you Toxis and give you first shot at them. (for the same price of course)

Thanks everyone....

Michael
  • Toxis
    edited March 2006
    I have LSi's as well. I know they'll fit. Are you sure you won't let me have them? ;)

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited March 2006
    I Have Cobalt spades on my Lsi Fx.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • McLoki
    edited March 2006
    Toxis wrote:
    I have LSi's as well. I know they'll fit. Are you sure you won't let me have them? ;)
    If you want to try a pair to see if you like them or not, I will ship you one of the pairs when I get them and you can test them out...

Michael...
  • Toxis
    edited March 2006
    nah no big deal. Thanks for the offer though! If you're not going to use the 6th set of jumpers, I wouldn't mind getting them off of ya! :D This way I only need to order 2 pairs instead of 3 for my fronts/rears.

• McLoki
    edited March 2006
    Got the Jumpers yesterday. They look great and fit perfectly. (currently residing on my LSi15's and LSiC)

Thanks Early.... :)

Michael
  • Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited March 2006
    What noticeable sonic differences are you experiencing?

Mike
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • McLoki
    edited March 2006
    None as of yet. I had to take my son to a therapy session last night and only had time to get them installed.

Right now my Pre/pro (an Onkyo 777) is quite the limiting factor in hearing a number of more subtle upgrades. My amp does have volume controls on it for each channel so I will try and plug my CD player directly into the amp and do some comparisons that way between the jumpers and the metal plates that come with the speakers.

I will try and do some of the testing this weekend and let you know the results. (I will start a new thread on it when I do the testing)

Michael
  • Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited March 2006
    That would be great as I have been thinking of doing the same and wanted others feedback. Thank you.

Mike
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • Toxis
    edited March 2006
    let me know if you want to get rid of that extra set. :D