LS f/x bi/dipole surround speakers - white

Options
nadams
nadams Posts: 5,877
edited March 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a pair of LS f/x bipole dipole surrounds in white, in excellent condition. Asking $100 + shipping. Pics:

tn_med_100_1613.jpg

tn_med_100_1614.jpg

tn_med_100_1615.jpg

tn_med_100_1621.jpg

tn_med_100_1634.jpg

Both speakers are in excellent condition both sonically and cosmetically. Nothing wrong with them at all. Both speakers were wall mounted, so they have the rubber feet applied to the sides to eliminate vibrations. They can also be sat on stands or screwed fast via a mount on the bottom.

A real steal at this price, in my opinion.
Ludicrous gibs!
Post edited by nadams on

Comments

• nadams
    edited March 2006
    Options
    I can't personally answer that for you, maybe someone else can. These have dynamic balance drivers, but they're not the "i" series with the blue cones, and they have the tri-lam tweeters, not the silk polymer domes that are in your speakers
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    edited March 2006
    Options
    These speakers are pre-RT series so the drivers won't be timbre-matched to your RT series mains. However, I had a pair of these that I used with RT2000's and they worked just fine. I only sold them so I could afford the RT5000 system I purchased last year.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • nadams
    edited March 2006
    Options
    These speakers are still available. I'll give them 'til friday night, then they're going on eBay. Thanks,

nadams
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • nadams
    edited March 2006
    Options
    Moved to eBay. Thanks for looking.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited March 2006
    Options
    Sorry, I did not see this thread earlier.

mouse, you missed a deal. Timbre matching surrounds is not critical, and if you did not like them you could have resold them at no loss.

Good Luck at the 'bay, nadams...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • DiscoMike
    DiscoMike Posts: 114
    edited March 2006
    Options
    I still have mine avaliable for sale, in black, which are in excellent condition !!!
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited March 2006
    Options
    But yours are overpriced...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD