Computer speaker question...

MxStYlEpOlKmAn
MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
edited May 2002 in Speakers
Which computer speakers would you get for a 4.1 computer system!
A Klipsch or a Yamaha or a Polk?
Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
I promised myself
No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
Damn you all! - ATC
Post edited by MxStYlEpOlKmAn on

Comments

• joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited May 2002
    i listen to the klipsch & the logitech 4 channel speakers at best buys saterday and i liked the logitech better, its up to you but if you can go to bb and take a listen you can makeup your own mind about how they sound thats your decision but both sound good compaired to the rest they had there, but there is another set that you should listen to its cambridge soundworks 5 channel they sound real good to. i havent listen to the polks yet though.

if any of you in the polk forum that have listen to the polk multi-channel computer speaker system , i would like to know how they sound myself. please give us a post

thanks
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited May 2002
    I have a logitech system...this thing is about as good as firewood...LOL! IT SUCKS!
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • Wesmo
    Wesmo Posts: 74
    edited May 2002
    I use a polk 2.1 system, and for the money, it's a good system. Of course I picked mine up for a buck after the mail in rebate, but the 40 or so dollar asking price is pretty fair.
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited May 2002
    did you see the new logitech stuff they have for multi-channel , look and listen to them look at the drivers in the satilites there quite impressive, i didnt like the old stull at all myself, thats why i went with cambridge.

the new logitech multi-channel is expentive $199 at bb the same price as the klipsch high end computer speakers
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.