FS Dodd MLP

Options
ND13
ND13 Posts: 7,601
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Well I have little choice but to sell off some gear. I'm going to offer it here first, before going to AGon or EBay.

My camera is on the fritz, but if needed, I'll borrow one.

Dodd Mid Level Preamp in excellent shape. Many of you already know the story on these pres. They are outstanding to say the least. Runs 4 12AX7s and this one will come with 3 matched quads of tubes; the highly sought after Telefunken Smooth Plate Diamond Bottoms with quite a bit of life left in them but their lettering is thin due to age and dampers; Raytheon Black Plates(my faves) NOS; RCA Black Plates NOS. The pre lists for $2800 on Dodd's site and the Teles alone can go upwards of $100+ each tube on some of the tube stores' sites.

I NEED to get SOLD plus actual shipping and insurance for this with the 3 quads and I'll throw in an aftermarket power cord. This same deal will be listed on AGon this Friday at $1600 if noone takes advantage of this deal. I need to pay some bills and quick, so someone please keep this in the Polk family so I have a chance of getting it back someday, as I REALLY hate selling it.

http://www.doddaudio.biz/products/mlp.asp

Edit...I will consider delivery within a couple of hours of me.

PM me with any questions
"SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
Post edited by ND13 on

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Noel,
    If had the cash flow for it. i'd buy it from ya. Sorry i don't have the means to do so.

Hope it goes to a good home and stays in the family.

Good Luck.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited February 2006
    Options
    SOLD

Thanks for shopping at Club Polk!!!;) :D
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited February 2006
    Options
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Glad this worked out for you Noel.......hang in there bud.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited February 2006
    Options
    WTG guys! Glad you got a quick sale but very sorry you had to part with this under these circumstances. Good luck to you.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones