Cleaning the Audio Closet - Part1

Options
dkg999
dkg999 Posts: 5,647
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
OK, based on the thread of the same name, it's time to do something about some of the stuff around here that needs a new home. First off:

Bang & Olufsen 1700 turntable. I bought it new in 1980. It has the B&O MMC 20 E cartridge. It has probably 300 to 400 hrs. on it. Almost in new shape, a few minor scuffs on the plastic top. Too light for me to even make show in a photo. All original box, packing materials, manual, might even have the original receipt. Wide range of prices out there for these. On the Bay right now the cartridge by itself is in the $50 range, and the complete tables go for $50 to $120. I just played one side of an album with it, worked fine. If anything it might need a new belt in the future. If you can give it a good home, $80 shipped. $$ SOLD TO FREDV $$

Onkyo Integra TA2048 Cassette Deck. With CD's taking over, I had the bright idea once to record all my LP's on cassette. Never happened! I recorded probably about 20 to 30 cassettes for my car. I am guessing this doesn't have a 100 hrs on it. In like new condition. It's running right now playing the only cassette I still own, and it took a while to find that! It has Dolby B/C and MPX. I have original box, manual, packing materials, Keep in mind this is the Integra line, not the regular Onkyo line. I know they aren't worth much these days. If you have a use for it, $50 shipped. $$ Sold to Starchaser $$

More to come after I relocate the skeletons :D
DKG999
HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
Post edited by dkg999 on

Comments

• maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    edited February 2006
    Options
    does it hook up like a standard record player? Or are there some proprietary connctions involved?
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited February 2006
    Options
    The B&O turntable has std. rca hookups and a spade connection for the ground wire. It doesn't use the B&O DIN connector like on some of their speakers. It will work with any pre or integrated amplifier that has a phono input for MC type cartridges (the std phone cart). Doug.
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • fredv
    fredv Posts: 923
    edited February 2006
    Options
    PM sent for the B&O turntable.

-fredv-