ISO: Pre/Receiver with 6ch in and out

Mazeroth
Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
I'm looking for a fairly inexpensive pre/receiver that has 6 or more channel input, that I can also run, at the same time, for a passthru for the output. I just need it to be a volume control for me from my active crossover to my amplifiers.

Thanks!
Post edited by Mazeroth on

Comments

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2006
    ISO?

I'm Seeking Onkyo?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • Mazeroth
    edited February 2006
    No, no, no!

I'm So Ornery!
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited February 2006
    Would my adcom work, it;s cheap and in good shape. Look up my adcom/amc post.

CRj
  • Mazeroth
    edited February 2006
    Nope, yours won't work.
  • pmlewis
    pmlewis Posts: 100
    edited March 2006
    Are you still looking for this. I've got an AVR 45 that might work for you. It seems to work great in 2 channel but the prologic and dolby digital fizzle out after a couple of minutes. It seems to be a problem with this model. It has 6 channel in and pre outs. If you think you may be interested I can see if I can test the 6 ch in and outs to see if the signals are getting through. I would need to get $20 plus shipping. Cosmetically it's in good shape and has the remote.
  • masanz1
    masanz1 Posts: 511
    edited March 2006
    pmlewis wrote:
    Are you still looking for this. I've got an AVR 45 that might work for you. It seems to work great in 2 channel but the prologic and dolby digital fizzle out after a couple of minutes. It seems to be a problem with this model. It has 6 channel in and pre outs. If you think you may be interested I can see if I can test the 6 ch in and outs to see if the signals are getting through. I would need to get $20 plus shipping. Cosmetically it's in good shape and has the remote.

Damn I'm interested if he's not and I'll be in Chicago in 2 weeks
    Matthew
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason

HT

Yamaha RX-V2500
    CS400-Center
    SDA 1A-Mains
    RT20-Surround
    None right now-Rears
    SVS 20-39PCi
    Infocus IN72
  • Mazeroth