knukonceptz question

diego_sapphire
diego_sapphire Posts: 11
edited February 2006 in Car Audio & Electronics
I'm looking to order the knukonceptz 4 AWG complete amp and speaker install kit in order to install two 2x180W rms amps, that draw about 30-33 Amps rms. In addition to this kit, it looks like I may need to order (from knukonceptz):
- an extra set of RCA cablesand speaker cables
- a distro-block
- some extra power wire so that I can run two ground wires from each amp to a common ground point (is this the right way to do this?)
- a extra set of ring and spade terminals
- and change the included 80 amp fuse for a 60 Amp one (???).

Is this correct?
Post edited by diego_sapphire on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited February 2006
    sounds right, they dont have a 4awg dual amp kit? I thought they did...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • diego_sapphire
    diego_sapphire Posts: 11
    edited February 2006
    exalted512 wrote:
    sounds right, they dont have a 4awg dual amp kit? I thought they did...
    -Cody

they have this 4awg 4 channel amp install kit with what looks like an extra set of RCA's (and actually, that is the kit i'm going to get, my bad), but obviously this doesn't include extra stuff for two 2 channel amps...they have a small selection of kits so I'm pretty sure I searched thouroughly

...and why don't they pick up the phone? email doesn't work either. i'm posting my questions here b/c of their poor response. Looks like they have good stuff but no contact makes me kinda unsure about doing business with them - can anyone speak about this?
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited February 2006
    i thought they did have dual amp kits but i just went and checked and didnt see any. Im never had a problem with their customer service and they have the best power and speaker wire ive ever used...Period.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it