FS: Sony LPX-220 Record Player

Options
BrentMcGhee
BrentMcGhee Posts: 548
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale is a sony LPX-220 record player that i did not even know i hade until i began to clean out my junk closet in my basement. I plugged it in and it works fine. I also went ahead and replaced the needle on it becasue i was unsure of when or how often it was used. The unit is in good cosmetic condition. I am looking for 40.00 bucks shipped. Please post here first and then pm me if interested.

recordclosed0us.jpg
Post edited by BrentMcGhee on

Comments

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Is this a reasonable quality turntable? I'm looking for one to round out my vintage system.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • BrentMcGhee
    edited February 2006
    Options
    In all honesty i would say that this is a low end turn table. I checked around and it seems that this thing new goes for 100 - 120 bucks. I do not know to much about turntables so i could not give you to much information about it.
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    edited February 2006
    Options
    you take paypal?
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Brent,
    If you don't have original packing and instrtuctions, packing TT's for shipping can be a bit involved.

If original packing, etc. is long gone, I have a set of packing instructions that may be of use to you.

Let me know...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • BrentMcGhee
    edited February 2006
    Options
    maingey wrote:
    you take paypal?

No sorry I prefer not to use paypal.... I have had bad expeiences with them. I would rather use Check, Cash or Money Order please.
  • BrentMcGhee
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Tour2ma wrote:
    Brent,
    If you don't have original packing and instrtuctions, packing TT's for shipping can be a bit involved.

If original packing, etc. is long gone, I have a set of packing instructions that may be of use to you.

Let me know...

I think i saw the origianl box back in there i will have to check. If i dont then i would definatley like to get those instructions from you. i will let you know, Thanks