Interconnects - Power / Audio / Video

Options

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    edited February 2006
    Options
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    Not funny. Not even old man, crusty head funny, Jesse.
    Like you have a effing clue. :rolleyes:
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2006
    Options
    I may not be a smart man, but I know what good sound is.

Cheers,
    Forrest Gump
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited February 2006
    Options
    If you jack's have nothing to add, how about you move on?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • F1nut
    edited February 2006
    Options
    First off, your post makes no sense in context to the subject matter being discussed.

As for judging the sound of my set up, you haven't heard it, so quit talking out of your Beam bottle.

Edit: sorry for the hijack Mark, carry on.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Don't apologize to my brother from another mother, you can say it straight to me. I just had phone sex with Mark, no need to try and buffer your empty bag with 'the high road backpeddle' now, you're already knee deep!

No, I haven't heard it, but I've talked to several members that have (which share the same basic sound tastes, if you will). Don't worry, hearing loss above 12K cycles is common in most males over 30 - you've adapted, and that's cool.

Can ya dig it? I can. ;)
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Hey, hit the road you idgits(Cartoon SP)....I love you both, in a Brokeback Mountain way, but I'm trying to conduct business here.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • F1nut
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Fine Russ, gloves are off. It must be tough going thru life being jealous of other people. Always trying to be the class clown, the witty guy, pretending to be all knowing and all the while swimming in a dead sea.

Backpeddle? You're dreaming son. I'm not taking your crap, ever. Can you dig it?

You seem to have a misconception that I said I own the best that there is. The fact is, I've never said anything to that effect because it's simply not true. Unlike you, I try to be humble about it, I have no need for constant affirmation.

It's obvious that you don't like me and for the most part, I've let it go. But, when you call me out like you have here I've got no problem telling you what I think of you, not much.

President of Club Polk

• dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Anyways, there are still IC's for sale folks, get this stuff outta my house please.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Heard a rumor that this was a cable sale thread... So anybody got any cables to sell 'round here?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Doro,

Send me the Monster F-type 2M.. PM for payment details, what you want.

CRj
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    schwarcw wrote:
    Let me know about the PS Audio speaker cables, PM or email or whatever!

Carl

$75 shipped....sound ok?
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    I'll take either pair of MIT's if they're left. I couldn't tell if Polkmaniac wanted both pairs.

He just wants the 330's....the AVT1's are still up for grabs. I thought the same thing :)
  • JCL
    JCL Posts: 110
    edited February 2006
    Options
    If the home grown XLR's are still available I'd like to purchase those. Also if the PS Audio speaker wire deal falls through I'd like those too. Does this model come with the interchangable spades and banana plugs?
    L600 (front), R200 (rear), R200 (rear surround), L400 (center), Sunfire HRS-10 (2)Marantz AV7706Sunfire Cinema Grand, Marantz M8077, Music Hall Stealth, Ortofon bronze cartridge, Parasound Zphono XRM, Sony UBP-X800
  • DAGLJAM6
    DAGLJAM6 Posts: 635
    edited February 2006
    Options
    dorokusai wrote:
    He just wants the 330's....the AVT1's are still up for grabs. I thought the same thing :)

Mark, check your PM's on the AVT1 front.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    JCL wrote:
    If the home grown XLR's are still available I'd like to purchase those. Also if the PS Audio speaker wire deal falls through I'd like those too. Does this model come with the interchangable spades and banana plugs?

The XLR's are yours, I guess hold off until the PS Audio sale gets settled. It looks like two ppl are interested so far, not including yourself. Yes, they are the ones with interchangeable terminations.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    DAGLJAM6 wrote:
    Mark, check your PM's on the AVT1 front.

I got it, that's not a problem. If Candy passes on them, they are yours.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited February 2006
    Options
    sorry for the confusion on the MITs guys - didn't even realize there were 2 pairs until after I posted...

I'm in for the 330s, check goes out today...
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Crap, I'm confused... Jesse, Russ kiss and make up ok?

Mark, I am a severe slacker and am interested in several pairs. Let me know what you have that's on par with some tributaries and possibly that $90 of MIT's

PM me your addy and I'll explain my SEVERE slackerhood...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • jfb4548
    jfb4548 Posts: 168
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Any more power cords left? My ELP is crying for an upgrade.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Ricardo, Rich, Danny and Robert.....you're cables have been shipped. Let me know when you receive them.

James - You are a slacker. What's BOLD is what's left...I think the MIT AVT are spoken for already, but I'll add you to the list.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited February 2006
    Options
    $75 sounds good! I'll PM you for your address. I think I lost it.

Carl
    Carl

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Nah, not that Mark... Uh, I'll go for the PS audio 2M speakers wires and the signal cables. The MIT's if they emerge....

Stuck with my boss in the room, so I'll be a bit off for the rest of the day.

edit:
    Aww fork! Dangit, looks like their already taken, the bastage! NM, I can't clean up my setup without the speak wires...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    JCL wrote:

It looks like the PS Audio cables are gone....do you still want the XLR's?
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited February 2006
    Options
    dorokusai wrote:
    Ricardo, Rich, Danny and Robert.....you're cables have been shipped. Let me know when you receive them.

Great! Thanks Mark. The USPS just picked up the mail so payment is on the way to you. Please let me know when it arrives.
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • JCL
    JCL Posts: 110
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Yes I still want the XLR's PM me an addy and what I owe you for shipping and handling and I will get a check in the mail tomorrow.
    L600 (front), R200 (rear), R200 (rear surround), L400 (center), Sunfire HRS-10 (2)Marantz AV7706Sunfire Cinema Grand, Marantz M8077, Music Hall Stealth, Ortofon bronze cartridge, Parasound Zphono XRM, Sony UBP-X800
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Polkmaniac wrote:
    sorry for the confusion on the MITs guys - didn't even realize there were 2 pairs until after I posted...

I'm in for the 330s, check goes out today...

Cool yes I'll take the avt1's please.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Cool yes I'll take the avt1's please.

No problem, they are yours. Thanks.

Does ANYONE need video cables?
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited February 2006
    Options
    What have you got?
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Just some AR F-Type stuff....and a Tributaries S-Video. Nothing crazy.
  • haimoc
    haimoc Posts: 1,031
    edited February 2006
    Options
    Hi Doro,

I think this might be a mistake.. Could you please verify? Thanks.

"SIGNAL CABLE ANALOG 1 - RCA - 2M - *HAIMOC*"