Adcom/AMC

criverajr
criverajr Posts: 1,675
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polksters,

1. Adcom GTP-600 processor, dolby pro logic, remote and manual. 200.00

Includes Fedex insured shipping 2nd Day Air. Clearance sale until after Superbowl.

CRj
Post edited by criverajr on

Comments

• tlarsen77
    tlarsen77 Posts: 13
    edited February 2006
    Hi again I wanted to get in touch with you about the SDA's where in NJ are you I would like to come see the speaker's and if you are selling these for $300 does that still come with the Monster cable please let me know Thanks Tim I did send you a email via Audiogon please send me your contact info at tlarsen@epix.net Thanks Tim !!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited February 2006
    I'll get the MIT's if still available

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Tlarsen,

The SDA are one in the same. Come and get them with the monster speaker cables, I just checked them and only 3 tweets are blown so that is another 48.00 savings. My brothers house is in Union, NJ right off exit 141.
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    HTrookie,

Send me your addy via PM and their yours.

CRj
  • gshisme
    gshisme Posts: 1,038
    edited February 2006
    Damn you guys are quick. I'm gonna' pass on the offer but thanks anyway Carlos for offering 'em up.

Greg

P.S. Although that 545 is tempting.
    suds, suds and more suds!
  • tlarsen77
    tlarsen77 Posts: 13
    edited February 2006
    I am in PA only 3 miles from exit 4 on Rt80 in NJ I would need directions and a good time to come and pick them up please let me know also do you still have the old tweets[2000's] that came out of the speaker's and in your opinion is it worth the upgrade please let me know Thanks Tim !!!
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    tlarsen,

Sent you a PM

CRj
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    edited February 2006
    damn. where was the adcom 545 when i was drooling over the acurus... that is a great amp and a very fair price carlos... i wish i still had the dough.
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2006
    If the AMC is still hot, let me know. 45x4, right? I gotta get the video rig back together in some fashion. I'm gonna jew you down on price for that grunt though. ;)

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Russ,

Send me a PM, with price, it's ready to go, will ship out free.

CRj
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Bump,

For price drop, Russ didn't have to bring me down, that is now a bargain, come on help a brother get rid of some stuff.

CRj
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,079
    edited February 2006
    gshisme wrote:
    Although that 545 is tempting.

Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It, Do It. I believe that's the 545 series II. For $150 that's a pretty good deal.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • pmlewis
    pmlewis Posts: 100
    edited February 2006
    Do the individual prices include shipping? I am on the fence about the AMC.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2006
    Bag it, thats an insane price, for the quality of amp. Carlos, I'm out, I forgot I have to send Doro some fundage for toys I'd already committed to.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • pmlewis
    edited February 2006
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Polksters,

One final price drop before Audiogon or E-bay. Very good price for package or individual pieces. Includes Fedex Insured shipping 2nd Day to your front door. Pieces have been packed and are ready to go.

CRj
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited February 2006
    What does the 545 with a 4 ohm load. I might be interested in it.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • heiney9
    edited February 2006
    okiepolkie wrote:
    What does the 545 with a 4 ohm load. I might be interested in it.

It will drive most anything distortion free and very capably. Have no worries whatsoever with a 4 ohm load. I've been trying to justify buying this to have a 2nd amp. Have no use for it at the present time $125 is a slam dunk.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited February 2006
    Oh, DAMNIT I want that amp

but I have NO money, and won't for at least a month or two

this sucks.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Polksters

100@8Ohms
    150@4 Ohms
    Capable of driving 2 Ohms speakers according to owners manual.

CRj
  • heiney9
    edited February 2006
    criverajr wrote:
    Polksters

100@8Ohms
    150@4 Ohms
    Capable of driving 2 Ohms speakers according to owners manual.

CRj

Believe me that's on the conservative side
  • jawhog
    jawhog Posts: 444
    edited February 2006
    I can't stand it anymore, I'll take the adcom.
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Jawhog,

Send me a PM with address and particulars we will work out the details. The Amp is in great shape easy 8.5/10. Come on guys the AMC got to go.

CRj
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited February 2006
    Do you need to turn the AMC on/off or does it have trigger?
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Sami,

I think this works on a trigger, but I will check and let you know.

CRj
  • pmlewis
    edited February 2006
    I'll take the amc if it's still available.
  • maxima
    maxima Posts: 143
    edited February 2006
    Please put me in line for the Adcom if something happens with your deal with Jawhog. Thanks,

Eric
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Polksters,

Only the Pre/pro is left, someone buy this as their will be some goodies in the box. It's old school Pro-Logic but works great. Looks new with very little use remote and copy of manual.

CRj
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Need to move the pre.

175.00 shipped to your door.

Crj
  • criverajr
    edited February 2006
    Polksters,

As requested more details pics of the Adcom Pre. For a second or garage system will work great. Off to Audiogon after the Superbowl.

CRj