SDA Tweets

criverajr
criverajr Posts: 1,675
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polksters,

I need 4 tweets for my 1B, had someone over to look at the speakers at my brothers house and the guys 10 year old son pushed the B&K and fried the tweets, gave my brother some money for his kid's mistake but the guy wanted to buy the speakers anyway but my brother threw him out of the house. Mind you my brother is 6'4" 240.00 lbs. built like a house and was in full police uniform. He is pissed to say the least. Somebody has to have extras, or he said get rid of them so 300.00 you pick them up and replace the tweets and they are yours, whichever comes first. His wife told me he just really wants them out of the house but I said I would try to fix them or get something for them. 3 bills for 1B's, no brainer I think. Give me a price on the tweets.

CRj :( :mad: :eek:
Post edited by criverajr on

Comments

• tlarsen77
    tlarsen77 Posts: 13
    edited February 2006
    Are these the same speaker's on Audiogon and if so I just sent you a email with contact info I would like to come see these even if the tweets are blown Thanks Tim !!!
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited February 2006
    Ad pulled speakers no longer for sale.

CRj
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,501
    edited February 2006
    that kid deserved a bip on the frigin head!!!!!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2006
    I'm confused...

You're looking to buy 4-SL2000's???
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD