Help...SRT f/x...

Options
Cobrar1995
Cobrar1995 Posts: 6
edited January 2006 in Vintage Speakers
Hi folks, new here. Hope I'm posting in the right spot. I kept a forum username that I use on automotive sites, it might look a little bizarre here in the Polk speaker forum... :D

I have a pair of vintage SRT f/x (so I have been told) speakers. They look like the picture in the attachment, which I found elsewhere on the forum (thanks!). I have an old print screen from before Polk's website redesign, around October 2003. Now I can't find *anything* about these speakers.

Unfortunately a real hamfisted fool had these before, as the keyholes are severely damaged and a couple corners are rounded off...I have a buddy that is very good in woodworking that should be able to re-laminate these and repair them for me. The drivers and the bi/di switch in the rear look fine, but I have never powered these up...hope they work :eek:

Anyway, could anyone help me with some information, such as pics, specs, etc. on these? I just picked up a pair of SDA 2.1s, and I have a pair of RT800s that I don't know if I will keep yet...along with these old SRT f/x's. Any recommendations on what to keep and what to pass along in this setup? I'm not that attached to the RT800s, they were given to me by an ex-girlfriend and I think about her every time I see them...not a good thing :o

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

Comments