Monitor 10b Tweeters

Options
msgjeff
msgjeff Posts: 1
edited January 2006 in Vintage Speakers
I'm new to the forum and need some help.

I have a pair of Monitor 10bs that I bought new in the mid 1980s. They've been in storage for 5 years. I just took them out and hooked them up and find out one of my tweeters is bad. These have the SL1000 with silver face plate. How does a guy go about getting replacements for these old speakers. Does Polk still have these available?? Any help would be appreciated. Speakers are in excellent condition and NEED TO BE USED AGAIN!!
Post edited by msgjeff on

Comments

• ttrentt
    ttrentt Posts: 31
    edited January 2006
    Options
    msgjeff wrote:
    I'm new to the forum and need some help.

I have a pair of Monitor 10bs that I bought new in the mid 1980s. They've been in storage for 5 years. I just took them out and hooked them up and find out one of my tweeters is bad. These have the SL1000 with silver face plate. How does a guy go about getting replacements for these old speakers. Does Polk still have these available?? Any help would be appreciated. Speakers are in excellent condition and NEED TO BE USED AGAIN!!

Not to be a ****, but there is massive amounts of information on this. I just did lots of searching about Monitor 10 tweeters and found more information than I knew what to do with! :)