Yamaha C-40 pre-amp

Options
PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Mint, heavy duty, wide range of volume control, inputs for CD, tap1, tape2, phono, subphonic filter and more..., original came with my Yamaha M-45 amp, $50 plus shipping...
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Pete, I thought I was having this pre?

I listen, I wait, but I may not believe you.....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • PETERNG
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Russ
    It's yours if you want it, I sent you an email last week with the description, but you didn't reply so I thought you didn't want it...
    Just let me know...
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Email me Pete, so I can haggle price and work out the details....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • PETERNG
    edited April 2002
    Options
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited April 2002
    Options
    I'll trade you my lovely Carver C-2 pre with the added "feature" of downconverting 2-channel music into right-channel music.

Aaron
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Trade me what? What do you want? I can crap in a bag and send it to ya if need be.......

Still a o-k pre, the tape loop works, right? If someone has only one source, its perfect.....

Cheers,
    Russ
  • Aaron
    edited April 2002
    Options
    Yeah, both tape loops work in stereo, so it's not a problem for me (since I only use two sources). As soon as I get home from college it's going back to the stereo shop so they can fix their $90 repair. ****.

Aaron
  • PETERNG
    edited May 2002
    Options
    got to keep my words, it belong to Russ...
  • Aaron
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I'm just kidding anyway, Pete. Don't sweat it.

Aaron
  • PETERNG
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Aaron

I know, but I'm already sweat...:lol:
  • PETERNG
    edited May 2002
    Options
    still looking for box to pack this babe...
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Cmon Pete, throw some bubble wrap around it, chuck it in an old vcr box, and send that **** on......

Cheers,
    Pre-ampless Russ
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited May 2002
    Options
    C'mon brotha.....there is nothing more pathetic than a **** and his mancave without a preamp....

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2002
    Options
    This one would be in the Whole house rig, mancave is hooked-the-eff-up BROTHA.....

Kef's will be here today, ima get my listen on tonight....

Cheers,
    Russ
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    C'mon man, I was just trying to prod Pete by eliciting some sympathy.....

Some ****'s just don't get it....

BDT
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Hey now, watch it you cleft-lip butt pirate. Don't make me come flick a fresh, green corn-flake on your Dq's....

Cheers,
    Ruta Bega
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    What the heck, have you clogged up the ports on the B&W's?

T-Smooth
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2002
    Options
    No, the ports are fine, I do have one question for ya though...

After your last visit, I found a hotdog under the bed in the guest room, covered in hair, and it smelled like ****...

What was that all about?

Cheers,
    Oscar M.
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    ...but Brandy told me that you passed out in there a few nights before and you just hadn't been regular since then....

Cpt. Hook
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I dunno man, are you sure you weren't playin a little 'heido-go-seek' with a Kosher Frank? You know, Micah'n it up?

Cheers,
    The Beave
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    PERIOD? As in, "I'd like to exercise my Constitutional Rights under the Fifth Ammendment" ???

Johnny Cochran
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    NOPE....I'm very secure in my manhood. You however seem very concerned about the actions of others. Textbook case of projection my man. It's OK, really......

"Siggy" Freud
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I'm not the one buying Brats by the freakin' case.....
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Hey now, I'm only concerned about you brotha. Me, Aaron and God know the truth, we've heard the torrid STINKY tales....

Cheers,
    Richard Simmons
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Ahh, the greatness of the gray sausage...the un-disputed king of sausages...the offical gut bomb of the Casa de Russ...

Cheers,
    Flat Ulance
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    go ahead and say it.......AND SO VERSATILE!

Who are you, Abe Frohman?

F. Bueller
  • PETERNG
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Russ...okay, I have no bubble wrapping, only popcorn stuff, but I will get it to you in one piece... the problem is, box is the one I'm looking for, my wife probably throw all of them away when I'm out of town, not a "damm" single box in my garage right now, holly macro...!!!

Troy, we're gonna have to settle that dixie beer by something else...cuz my trip to New orleans is delayed until next Sep... let me know...
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    No worries Pete..... we will run in to each other at some point, then I will collect...

Troy
  • RuSsMaN
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Watch your cornhole Pete, that whole 'collect' statement Troy made, has a sorta 'prison gang' ring to it....

Cheers,
    Russ
  • TroyD
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Russ,

Wake up and smell the restraining order. No closer than 100 yds. Read it and weep.

Troy "sleeping on his back" Dion