Sopa anyone?

1246710

Comments

  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    what the hell is wrong with me? addicted to crack is the prob.
    'i'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl.'

    POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)
    XBOX 360WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

    http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,519
    edited December 2005
    Yeah...that's right...I almost blew it. I forgot the closing bracket on one of my tags, so it showed the code. However, I fixed it IMMEDIATELY, as I knew I did it almost before I did it. Shouldn't try to go so fast, I guess. I can only hope you're the only one who caught it.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

    In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

    [Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    crack, who said crack?

    i usually preview my posts just in case.

    POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)
    XBOX 360WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

    http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • Skynut
    Skynut Posts: 2,967
    edited December 2005
    I don't think it's the crack as much as the heroin and prostitutes.
    Skynut
    SOPA® Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

    www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,570
    edited December 2005
    I think I've been
    <font color="#dddddd">PUNKED!</font>
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,519
    edited December 2005
    Umm...I believe you're the one who said 'crack'.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

    In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

    [Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    looks like almost the whole gang is in here.
    public confession...i have pirated satellite,music, software and many other illegal hobbies....actually not crack, though

    POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)
    XBOX 360WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

    http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,519
    edited December 2005
    Well...that's pretty bad, still.

    On a side note, don't y'all like how all my secret posts have started with 'umm' or 'well'? lol...I think it's strange...
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

    In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

    [Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    merry x-mas.

    hey, remember when it was discovered terrorists used encrypted or coded language to carry out their plot? that, and skynut claims to want global domination.....hmmmm
    ;)

    POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)
    XBOX 360WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

    http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Old School Posts: 10,177
    edited December 2005
    Skynut wrote:
    Audiobliss almost blew it
    To quote Audiobliss, "Ummmm."
    In case y'all hadn't noticed, the e-mail notices show all. They're gone before you can hit the edit button. For example, here's one just in from BMDP:
    I think I've been
    PUNKED!
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner
    "It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,570
    edited December 2005
    And a Happy New Year!
    <font color="#dddddd">Skynut, let Osama know the party is on for Friday night at Ahslapu Bin Bizill's place.</font>
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    'bizill', GOSH DARNIT!!!

    POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)
    XBOX 360WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

    http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • thehaens@cox.net
    [email protected] Posts: 1,012
    edited December 2005
    Eff it, if this shows up I give up, I have been playing around with different combinations of codes for my entire lunch hour :rolleyes:

    Scott (Finally)
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,570
    edited December 2005
    Sorry Scott, I can see everything you typed.
    <font color="#dddddd">NOT!</font>
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Old School Posts: 10,177
    edited December 2005
    I hope that's not the highlight of your day.

    If it is, you owe your boss some $$$... :p
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner
    "It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    [email protected] is truely worthy as he is a die hard fan. he spent all afternoon playing with color combos when all he needed to do was quote someone!

    POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)
    XBOX 360WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

    http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • thehaens@cox.net
    [email protected] Posts: 1,012
    edited December 2005
    You have got to be shitting me!!! :eek: WTF, I can't believe I didn't think of that....now if you look at the code I used you will see that I was playing around too much, I didn't even try yours.....

    FWIW, sometimes being a Marine has its benefits, one being, they aren't going to fire me

    Scott
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Old School Posts: 10,177
    edited December 2005
    Or just wait for Mike to screw up...
    AGAIN... :p
    "Sorry Scott, I can see everything you typed.
    <font color="#dddddd">NOT!</font>"
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner
    "It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Old School Posts: 10,177
    edited December 2005
    You have got to be shitting me!!! :eek: WTF, I can't believe I didn't think of that....now if you look at the code I used you will see that I was playing around too much, I didn't even try yours.....

    Scott
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner
    "It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,570
    edited December 2005
    HEY! I'm old, cut me some slack!
    Or, I'll post the pics of you doing the funky chicken to Deee Lite
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2005
    Old news....EVERYBODY has seen those..they just don't remember...you know....selective memory after severe trauma
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

    "Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    i never saw those pics. hook me up!!!! public post-style!!

    POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)
    XBOX 360WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

    http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 7,570
    edited December 2005
    My favorite story is now <font color="#dddddd">"The King's New Clothes"</font>
    :p
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Old School Posts: 10,177
    edited December 2005
    HEY! I'm old, cut me some slack!
    Yes, Sir.... anything you say, sir...
    Just showing proper respect to my "expletive deleted" Elders... :D
    Isn't it cool that the Smilies are immune to the code???
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner
    "It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • thehaens@cox.net
    [email protected] Posts: 1,012
    edited December 2005
    :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p;):D I'll be damn, going to have to figure that one out.......over dinner time


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I pardon you, smilies, from the trauma of dissapearing
  • thehaens@cox.net
    [email protected] Posts: 1,012
    edited December 2005
    That didn't work.....
  • thehaens@cox.net
    [email protected] Posts: 1,012
    edited December 2005
    Heck with it............smilies are immune for now..but I am on em'
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited December 2005
    <font color=#dddddd>
    am I in now?
    </font>
    all this blank stuff is ****
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited December 2005
    What the hell is going on? Something broken with the forum? All the posts are showing up blank for some reason...

    Giddy Up
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

    Thom Yorke of Radiohead

    SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?


    Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited December 2005
    **** is not pc.you're in so long as you don't blow our cover!

    POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)
    XBOX 360WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

    http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.